Chapter 25

Isabella's POV *Extra Long*

"Cuore mio, please relax" Angel said squeezing my hand, we've been flying for 3hrs on his private jet. I couldn't help it if I was a nervous reck, honestly. Just 4hrs ago I heard my mother had a heart attack, and I'm riding on a plane when I'm scared of freaking flying.

"How can I relax when I just found out my own mother, the women who would do anything for me, who took care of me for my whole life had a heart attack...how can I just relax?" I said out of frustration. "I'm sorry for being rude Angel. I'm scared of flying and heights but mostly of losing my mother" I cried, Angel gave me one of his sweet smiles.

"I understand completely, Isabella. When I was little my father fell down the stairs and had to have surgery, I thought my life was over. There was nothing for me to do but hope for him to get better" he smiled at me, he was right. I should just relax and hope for to alright when I reach there.

"I know. You're right-" I looked towards Angel who had a huge cat smile. "Why are you smiling like that? What's with that smile?" I asked, he looked at me with his huge smile then looked away.

Why is he smiling like that?

"I asked you a question Angel Mario Rossi. For what reason are you freaking smiling at me like the cat from Alice in Wonderland?" I asked, I was getting frustrated with his childish game.

"Oh dear. Jen told me about when you get frustrated or angry at a person you say there whole name..." he chuckles. "It's seems you and Jennifer are getting quite along with each other... What else have that old bag told you?".

I just sounded like I was getting jealous of my Best Friend trying to get along with my boyfriend...Am I turning into one of those girlfriends?

Angel looked at me in a puzzled look...he noticed my tone of voice and the face expression I gave giving him. "Is Isabella Marie Jones, actually getting jealous of her own Best Friend? What a shocking discovery" he laughed, I stared down at my hands on my lap.

Angel picked up my head with is index finger and thumb and turned it towards him, I sat there staring into his beautiful blue eyes. "Isabella listen to me and listen good, alright?. As much as it turns me on when you're jealous, you shouldn't be because I'm only yours. I don't want you be jealous of any women and if you do just remember one thing-" he said then gave me a kiss on the lips "I'm yours and your minds forever" he muttered giving me more of his intoxicating kisses I loved so much.

Forever...?

"Mr.Rossi and Mrs.Rossi, we will be landing in a few hours" the pilot said, I pulled away from Angels lips and gave him a look while crossing my arms. "You told the pilot that we were married didn't you, Angel?" I asked.

"I promise you Isabella, I didn't say nothing about us being married...but I know who did" he smile at himself and shook his head in disappointment. "Then who did? If it wasn't you or me of course, who told him that lie?" I asked confused.

"My wonderful mother... I should have known from the start, that's her private jet pilot, of course she would tell him to address us as Mr.Rossi and Mrs.Rossi, typical mother" he chuckled to himself, I looked at him and smiled.

Could I bring myself to marry him? Do I even love him? Does he love me? I know I have feelings for him but is it love?

"...Isabella?!" he said loudly, I jumped a little and stared at him "What?" I asked staring at blankly at him.

"Are you alright? You dazed off while I was talking to you"

"My apologizes, Angel. I was thinking about something" I smiled weakly at him. "What were you thinking about? Do you want to talk about it ?" He asked putting both of his hands on my hand then smiled sweetly at me.