25

Sienna Philips
"Hello my beautiful sisters. ," June entered Sincere's home along side Messiah.

"Hey light bright. Hey Messiah. ," spoke Serenity.

"Wassgood. ," Messiah nodded his head before heading upstairs to Sincere.

"Hey now whatchu want June? ," questioned Sienna.

"I just can't speak and spread love? Y'all always thinking I want something. ," June shook his head.

"We'll spread some by speaking to Zi. ," stated Sienna.

".... Wassgood Xahkeia. ," June gave a slight head nod.

"Hey June nothing much. ," Xahkeia replied trying not to make eye contact.

"Who cooking? I smell food. ," said June.

"Noonie just finished I think she put a plate in the oven for you too. ," stated Serenity.

"Good looks. ," June headed into the kitchen.

"He stay hungry gone be bigger than a walrus. ," mumbled Sienna, or so she thought.

"I can hear you Nene that's why yo wig crooked. ," ate June as he walked back into view.

"No it's not! ," frowned Sienna touching her head.

"It is and they foul for not telling you. ," said June.

"I can't stand you. ," Sienna cut her eyes at June before twisting her hair correctly.

"Join the party. ," said June taking the empty spot beside her while focusing on the tv.

Sincere Philips
Coming out of her walk-in closet dressed she spotted Messiah laid across her bed with his eyes closed. She tiptoe towards him thing he was asleep Sincere was about to pinch his nose shut.
"I'm gone put you on yo head if you touch me. ," spoke Messiah not even opening his eyes.

"I wasn't even bout to do nothing. ," lied Sincere climbing onto her bed.

"You was I can feel your presence when you close. ," he smirked at her.

"Mmm How was work? What you do today? ," asked Sincere.

"Work was work. I went to grab some groceries with June. How was yo job? ," questioned Messiah.

"It was cool. ," replied Sincere going to— Money Heist on her Netflix.

"I saw my ex. ," said Messiah.

"What you mean you saw your ex? Like y'all bumped into each other then it was hi and bye or what? ," Sincere glanced over at him.

"Nah she spotted me. Me and June was about to go in the supermarket when she called my name. So I'm ignoring her and then she just jumped in front of us blocking the doorway. ," explained Messiah.

"Keep talking I'm listening. ," focusing on her tv show she nodded her head.

"She just kept buggin talking bout why ain't answer he phone calls. Like I got a new phone and a different number. I don't know what ain't clicking but the broad crazy. You know June ain't got no filter that nigga called her fat ass penguin. ," finished Messiah.

"Oh my gosh he didn't. ," Sincere cupped her mouth trying to keep her giggles in.

"I told her she need to move cause my brother don't got no sympathy for no broad. That's on her. ," shrugged Messiah.

"I'm glad you told me so don't no random female come up to me trying to flex about you. ," said Sincere.

"I'm working on my communication a nigga ain't about to lose you again. ," Messiah stated truthfully.

"Big dot. ," smiled Sincere.

"Facts. Gimme kiss. ," Messiah puckered his lips.

"Eww no. ," she scrunched her face up.

"Gimme a kiss Sincere so I can go to sleep. ," said Messiah.

"No what me giving you a kiss gotta do with you going to sleep? ," questioned Sincere with a giggle.

"Yo kisses help me sleep right. ," Messiah rolled onto her side of the bed cuddling under her.

"We'll sleep you gone sleep wrong today nigga. ," joked Sincere.

"Sincere why you wanna play with me? ," licking his lips Messiah stared directly in her face.

"I'm not playing. ," she avoided his gaze.

"Look at me I'm talking you. We give each other eye contact round here ju heard. ," said Messiah.

"What Siah? ," Sincere gave him her full attention.

"Gimme a kiss woman. ," smiled Messiah.

Sincere grabbed his chin placing her lips onto his pecking them a few times before moving his face back.

"You feel better now? ," Sincere playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yep. ," Messiah climbed between her legs laying his head on her stomach. He wrapped his arm around her mid back while she massaged his scalp. He felt his sleep creeping upon him slowly.

Justice Thompson
"What y'all think they doing up there? ," asked June.

"I don't know it's too quiet. ," said Serenity.

"I hear the tv though. ," replied Sienna.

"They probably sleep or talking and don't want us to be nosey like y'all being right now. ," spoke Xahkeia.

"You not your self when you hungry go eat a snickers. ," said June.

"June don't start with me today. ," Xahkeia rolled her eyes.

"Oh I'm not, I'm actually bout to get up out here. ," stood June pulling his slightly sagging pants back onto his waist.

"And where you going? ," asked Sienna.

"Grown man business worry about that hair y'all be stealing from them Indian folks. ," said June responding back to a message in his phone.

"Says the nigga who has a new hair color every time we see you. ," Sienna replied back.

"It's called drip something you don't know about; while you at it tell Messiah I'm taking his car I'll be back in like an hour, two hours max. ," he checked the time on his phone heading for the door.

"Where you going with no keys? ," questioned Sienna.

"Push start baby we got money. ," June hit the woah in his way out.

"He just shut you up. ," laughed Serenity.

"He play too much. ," sighing whilst she shook her head Sienna just kept quiet.