Chapter 8:

"Ugh..." I was glitching back and forth in the hallway I told everyone I was going to go there to think but in reality it was to get all the glitching out of my system.

"With you glitching like that you would think the world is a simulation."

I looked up to see a purple haired male approaching me.

I let out a little laugh, "Y/n Takahasi. What's your name?"

"Hitoshi Shinso. Nice to meet you." He sat down next to me. I suddenly felt happy, my teleporting has went down.

"Heh, I think you might beat on lack of sleep." I mumbled noticing his eyebags.

"Oh really now?" I think we're tied. We both shared a laugh at our bad sleeping habits.

"Well I have to get back to the girls now, I look forward to talking to you again, maybe we can meet up tomorrow?" I said standing up. Since my glitching had stopped I can actually go and talk to my friends without them worrying.

"That should work." He sounded skeptical but I have faith in him.

I smiled at the male last time before leaving.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
"Where are you girls going!?!" I asked. All the girls in my class started running out frantically.

"No time to explain Y/n! Come with us!" Yayurozo grabbed my wrist and started dragging me into the bathroom.

"So why the fuck do we have to wear these!?!" I came out wearing a cheerleading uniform, surrounded by the other girls who were wearing matching ones.

(Gay Panic)

"I'll explain after! We only have like a minute to get out there!" Yayurozo grabbed my wrist again pulling me outside.

We all walked out there fear lacing our faces as we stood in the middle of the arena.

"WHATS THIS DO WE HAVE OUR OWN LITTLE CHEERLEADING GROUP ON OUR HANDS!?!" Present Mic yelled over the intercome alerting everyone there to look at us.

'What did I get myself into.'

"WE GOT TRICKED!" Yayurozo scowled throwing her pom poms on the ground. "I can't believe we got tricked by a bunch of simpletons!" Yayurozo hung her low in dissapointment.

"Hey why can't we cheer were already out here anyway!" Toru started waving her pom poms around the air.

"Yeah! Why not it's fun!" I said nodding at them.

"Oh please, like you want to do this." Jiro scoffed she also threw her pom poms on the ground, her expression was amazing.

"I'll try something once." I said walking back. All eyes were focused on me. I was good distance away from the group so I started sprinting forward, doing a round off backhand spring full twisting layout. I landed right next to my girls looking at them cockily.

The whole place erupted in cheers and clapping, my eyes eyed my class and my new friends Shinso. Bakugo and Todoroki didn't seem to care, but the rest of the males were either giving me a thumbs up not just smiling. Shinsou looked supposed he didn't expect that from a person who just overused their quirk.

I looked at the girls to signal a bow, we all dramatically rolled our arms downwards as we entered a bow.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"I can't believe we have to face each other!" The rest of the completers had just found out the last round.

We were all hanging out in our schools box. While everyone was laughing and having fun. I couldn't help but keep eyeing Iida. He was my first opponent and honestly i'm kind of scared.