Epilogue

I wake up because of loud noises. I guess the kids are making a mess again.

I walk to the living room, I find Taehyung and Jungkook fighting with pillows. I lean on the mark of the door while looking at them with a smile.

I call them kids because that is how they behave, they have adopted me as their 'mother' officially.

Looking at them playing happily fills my heart with joy, I'm so thankful to have them in my life.

"Noona!" Taehyung calls me with a big boxy smile when he spots me looking at them.

"Yes Tae?"

"Come join us!" He throws a pillow at my face.

"Oh, this is war!" I declared while I took a pillow.

Their eyes widen when they see the determination in my eyes. They run around the room trying to save themselves from me.

After a while of me beating their asses with a pillow they surrender.

"You win Noona." Jungkook and Taehyung jokingly kneel in front of me.

"You are superior," Taehyung says laughing. "You should play with us more often Noona."

"I will," I say grinning

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

It's been a couple of decades since I saw Jin and Hoseok. I'm finally with them and Jimin on a picnic at the beach.

Yoongi left and Jin is now the king... Jin told me he's in a happy place for him, that makes me glad, I want him to be happy.

Jimin wanted to come because even though Yoongi isn't here anymore he wanted to be with me at the beach as well.

Jimin, Hoseok, and Jin get along well. We all are having a good time.

"How's the Joseon family doing?" Hoseok asks while Jin and I set the picnic on the sand.

"They are doing great! Namjoon and Ruby are starting to plan to have kids!" I say excitedly.

"It was about time." Jin laughs.

"Don't you feel old?" Hoseok asks jokingly.

"I do." I laugh. "Every time Namjoon calls me 'grammy' I can't help but feel old sometimes... I like it though, I have my family close to me." I smile widely. "How is being a monarch going?" I ask Jin.

"Oof could be worse but like..." He trailed off.

"I feel you," Jimin says laughing.

Jin opens the basket he filled with food earlier. I help him serve.

"Woah!" Jimin exclaims when he sees the food. "You are good at cooking Hyung!"

Jin smiles proudly. "It's my favorite hobby."

"Hyung's food is the best out there," Hoseok says while munching into his sandwich.

We all nod at his statement.

We eat the food happily forgetting our preoccupations. We all focus and remember this beautiful moment together.

After we are done eating Jin and Hoseok yawn; Jimin and I laugh.

"What? Don't vampires get tired?" Hoseok asks.

"We do," Jimin answers laughing. "Miyoung and I love to sleep but we don't need to as often as you guys."

"Woah!" Hoseok and Jin exclaim in surprise.

"Well, right now is perfect for a nap," Jin says stretching.