Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

Earlier that day

"you know? I didn't actually think you would ever let me take care of your kids", Kangmi told her older brother Donghyun. Donghyun shrugged and gave her all of the kid's belongings.

"Well I have a business trip, I'm a single father, Yeongdo is busy, Junseo is not here, and it is too late to book a babysitter because I have to leave quickly" He reasoned as he said goodbye to his five kids. That makes sense because Kangmi isn't the best at taking care of kids and is known to be free-spirited. "I have to leave, please don't kill them and only for two months", her brother said before leaving.

Kangmi turned to her nephews, who she saw once in a while but was still kind of close to them, and smiled. "So little rascals", she said with a creepy smile.

Yangyang watched as Kun packed for him. Again, he had somehow made the older pack his stuff but that wasn't his worry at the moment. He was worried about having to live alone with his two crushes.

Once Kun was done, he patted the younger, who was freaking out, and left the room.

"Are you ready?" Xiaojun asked, which scared the hell out of Yangyang because he didn't see when the older boy came inside the room. The last time he remembered it was only him and Kun.

It was then that he noticed his suitcase was perfectly done and ready to go.

"Fucking god, Xiaojun"

Xiaojun frowned upon hearing the younger curse. "no cursing"

Yangyang clicked his tongue and followed Xiaojun out of the room. Hendery was already waiting for them by the front door.

Upon seeing them Hendery sighed dramatically. "finally! I thought I would have to wait the whole day"

"You just had to wait a little bit", Xiaojun said as he grabbed his suitcase which he had left with Hendery while he had gone to get Yangyang.

Hendery chuckled and ruffled Xiaojun's hair playfully. Once the three of them were ready and settled to leave, they walked to the parking lot.

"Who do you think is our driver?" Hendery asked curiously and the other two shrugged in response.

"Ryeowook" An unknown voice spoke, scaring the three boys which made them almost drop their things and run away.

"Fuck!" They all cursed but in different languages. Yangyang in German, Hendery in English, and Xiaojun in Korean.

Ryeowook chuckled unamusedly. "It wasn't my intention to scare you three" He apologized while trying not to laugh and helped them place their belongings inside the car.

"Before I forget I will be your driver from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sundays are my days off. My number is in the folder and I will only work for you three for 3 months" Ryeowook explained to them and the three boys nodded understandingly.

.....

"So what you're saying Kangmi is that us three will have to take care of 3-year-old twins who are alive and are your nephews?" Hendery asked Kangmi, who had taken her time to explain everything to them because she knew that those idiots wouldn't even look at the folder.

Kangmi nodded with a smile hoping that they finally understood. "That is exactly what I said", she said since she had repeated the explanation five times.

"Okay", the trio said and shrugged and went back to watching the tv.

"That means you three have to be responsible", Kangmi told them.