Chapter 9: Norenmin

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

Renjun jumped up and down in excitement. "Our driver is Baekhyun hyung, can you believe that?", he exclaimed excitedly. He was a big fan of Baekhyun, but I mean who wasn't? Baekhyun could hit high notes like it's the easiest thing ever. Apart from being a great singer, he was funny and handsome.

"Yeah, his vocals are no joke" Jaemin commented with a warm smile. He loved to see Renjun happy and excited. Did he mention that he loves Renjun?

"I prefer Chanyeol hyung", Jeno said since he really loved the way Chanyeol rapped, "but don't tell Baekhyun hyung"

"Already heard it, ouch", Baekhyun said offended before agreeing with Jeno, "but I also prefer Chanyeol"

"Anyways, get in the car so we can leave", Baekhyun said. He then opened the back of the car and helped them put their suitcases in the car.

On the drive there Jaemin noticed a coffee shop and turned to Renjun. "Renjun, can you buy me a coffee?" He asked cutely.

"No"

"Pleaseee"

"No"

"Pleasee junnie"

"No"

"Pwease" Jaemn shook Renjun's shoulders with puppy eyes.

Renjun glared at him. "I swear to god Jaemin if you don't stop I will forcefully feed you strawberries", he said annoyed.

Jaemin pouted but Renjun just ignored him. "But Junnie"

"Don't Junnie me", Renjun said and went back to playing on his phone.

Seeing how Renjun was not gonna give in, Jaemin turned to his best friend. "Jeno-ah"

"nope", Jeno said, popping the 'p' with his mouth.

Jaemin sighed and looked at Renjun with puppy eyes.

"Can Junnie please buy Jaeminnie coffee", Jaemin asked again in a cute voice. Renjun looked at him disgusted but inside he found Jaemin cute.

Renjun sighed. "Baekhyun hyung, can you stop by Starbucks?" He asked and Baekhyun nodded with a small smile. It was like watching a k-drama live.

...

After getting Jaemin his coffee, they headed to their new apartment. Renjun was excited to have an apartment but the only problem was that he had to share it with Jeno and Jaemin. Jeno was okay but Jaemin was sometimes so active and loud. It's not that he didn't like Jaemin but sometimes the boy was too much for him.

"We're here children", Baekhyun announced, "and don't forget I will only be your driver from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are my days off" He reminded them.

"noted", they all responded at the same time. They grabbed their suitcases and headed to the elevator.

Before getting in the elevator they made sure they knew where they were going, so Renjun checked the neon green folder. Once they got in the elevator they pressed the button for the fourth floor.

.....

The apartment was pretty big and nice. However, Renjun didn't know how to feel about having to share a bed with the other two. Jeno wasn't a fan either but he didn't mind. Jaemin, on another side, was excited to be able to cuddle with the other two.

They were all so different but complemented each other so well.

Renjun was also not excited about having to take care of a 1-year-old. Jeno just smiled through the pain, and Jaemin was excited to take care of the toddler because he loves children.