Chapter 10: Chensung

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

It was a beautiful day for the young couple. Yes, couple. Jisung had manned up and confessed to Chenle, later on asking him to be his boyfriend. Now they were a couple, one year of being officially together to be exact, in secret. No one knew but the dreamies, and they were happy with their current situation.

Apart from that, they were excited to be able to be together in an apartment. Although they didn't know how to feel about taking care of a creature. For some odd reason, Jisung wanted to take care of a child but Chenle was hesitant.

Chenle pouted and crossed his arm like a whiny baby. "I don't know if this is a good idea, Sungie", he told the younger one. Jisung cooed at how cute Chenle looked and couldn't help but smile.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Jisung said, giving Chenle's pouting and tempting lips a kiss. "Now let's go because our driver is Sehun and I don't want to make him wait"

Chenle nodded and let Jisung do all the hard work. Jisung chuckled at his pouting boyfriend and grabbed their suitcases before heading outside where Oh Sehun stood in front of his car. Chenle followed Jisung, still hesitant about the whole situation.

Sehun's face brightened upon seeing them. He smiled and signaled them to come to him. "kids!"

"Hyung", both boys said and bowed at the same time. They were amused by how excited and happy Sehun looked.

"You guys don't have to bow, after all, I will see you guys constantly", he told them, "now let's go"

Jisung smiled at Sehun and together they put the suitcases in the car, while Chenle waited inside the car since Jisung wouldn't let him help because the suitcases were too heavy for him.

On the ride to the apartment, Jisung and Sehun talked about dancing and wanting to work together. Chenle half-listened as his mind was somewhere else because even though he didn't want to admit it, he was scared of their relationship. Sure they've been together for one year, the best year of his life but until now they've had to be careful. He didn't know if he wanted to hide their relationship forever.

And what if Jisung falls out of love? What if he finds someone else? What if he leaves him because of the pressure? What if the company makes them break up? What if he falls in love with a beautiful girl? For all he knows, Jisung could change his mind about his sexuality.

Noticing the frown on Chenle's face, Jisung secretly held Chenle's hand while still talking to Sehun. This subtle action made Chenle flustered and forget every bad thought in his mind.

Sehun being the great hyung he is, he offered to buy them ice cream when he drove by an ice cream parlor. "Do you guys want ice cream? my treat"

Jisung shook his head. "You don't have to hyung"

"But I want to, so let's go get ice cream", Sehun said as he drove to the ice cream parlor and ordered through the drive-thru.

Never did Jisung let go of Chenle's hand and instead held it tightly with reassurance. Obviously, Sehun didn't fail to notice this but what could he say when it's love.

....

At the apartments, Jisung and Chenle met with Ten and Johnny at the elevator. Coincidentally, they had arrived at the same time.

Johnny was the first one to greet them with a smile. "Hi, Jisung and Chenle!"

"Hi, Johnny hyung and Ten hyung!" Jisung happily greeted them while eating his ice cream. Chenle couldn't even answer because his mouth was full of Ice cream. He looked adorable with his puff cheeks. Jisung cooed and smiled at how adorable he was.