Can I come in? We had a Fight(part 2) ((Epilogue?))

-Shout out to @Jorge0456 for requesting a part two-

Ages *Expanded*:

Damian - 25

Tim - 22

Jason - 19

Barbra - 18

Dick - 16

"Where are going?" Damian watched his baby brother emerge from the bedroom, rubbing his eyes drearily.

"School." He'd had to change out of his damp clothes from the night before, and had slept in one of Damian's old shirts.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?"

"What's Bruce gonna do? Kidnap me?"

"He did it to Todd one time."

"Really?"

"Has no one told you that story?" Damian watched his brother grab his clothes off the heater as downed his coffee.

"No. Hey- I'm gonna text Babs to bring me my school uniform."

"Is that safe?"

"Yeah, Babs' is always cool in these situation. Ah shit, I should go, I on't want to be late."

"I'll walk you to the Zetatube."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dick practically had to sneak to the school, He knew vigilantes were around every corner, trying to find him.
He headed straight to the  grade 12 hallway, finding Barbra at her locker.

"hey. Hey, Babs."

"Dick. OH hey! Here you go." She held out a bundle of clothes.
"You're family if freaking right now. Tim got this for me, and he was practically begging me to tell you to come home!"

Dick rolled his eyes, but he missed Tim too. He missed Tim pestering him to do his homework, saying things like "young man, if you don't do your homework you won't be out on patrol tonight" . He missed Jay harrassing him and making fun of him for being the youngest brother.
God, listen to him! It was one night, no wonder everyone treats him like a little kid.

"Hey, Dickie!" Barbra ruffled his hair, bringing him back to the real world. "Go get changed, kiddo, school's about to start."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After six grueling hours of work, Dick hauled himself towards the abandoned phone booth. He swore he could hear his family flitting through the shadows behind him.
left
right
left
right
left

His pace hurried to a jog, the sounds seemed closer, echoing in his ears under the stormy grey Gotham sky.
left

right

left

right

He was practically sprinting now, reaching his hand out preemptively to yank the booth's door open.
a shadow darted over head, blocking out the shallow sun and plunging him into chilly shade.
He was so close... any second his fingers would close around he icy, dirty handle of the phone booth, then, he'd be home free, safe for the day.

His knuckles collided with... something else. Fabric. Skin.
His eyes raised, quivering o the gaudy red mask glaring back

"Oh shit, Jay. I thought you were dad."