Q/A!

Hey guys! I'm Angelina . The author of, "The Other Girl"!

I was getting some questions in my inbox. So thought I would answer them haha.

- So, one recurring question I got a few times lol was, what will you write next? As I said before I will be working on my other two stories, however there will a Hiatus on both. I didn't like how I was writing both of them honestly. And I've been so focused on this story, that i nearly forgot them lmao. I know, just horrible for a writer. However, I will remake them and republish 😄

-Another questions was, will "The Other Girl", have a sequel? Yes. I'm currently writing a side story focusing on Violet's Mom. But the true sequel for, "The Other Girl", will be coming! It will be focused on Kira more. As we saw in the true ending, he did survive haha. The only thing I'm wondering is I should change the title. It can't be called ,"The Other Girl" 2.0 lmao. So please leave me any comments on what I should call the sequel. It would be greatly appreciated.

-One question I got was asking if I'm really planning a isekai book. Yes. I wanted a hand in this myself. The only thing I will say I hate about the reincarnation stories is just how typical they all are. For guy Isekai- we got big boob girls harems and guy somehow the hero (usually). Also why is it that girls are always priestesses? Please lol. And for girl reincarnation- She's a super nice girl who's a beauty and somehow turns the heads of her supposed enemies. I will be creating an isekai where it will once again be Y/N (because it's fun hehe) but the main Character is not the typical beautiful, kind, innocent soul. Instead you will be a heartless evil thing. Think of Violet but way worse. There is also another isekai I wanted to write with the main character who was very depressed. Thought I would try my hand at that, so look forward to those stories in the future.

- Lastly, I was so surprised by how this story got so many views. I wasn't expecting any views. I'm not even kidding. I had no confidence. And I still question my writing ability. But day by day, I try to bring up my confidence. Also #1 today in horror. Hollly fuck nuggets. Was shocked when I opened up the Wattpad app. I'm so thankful guys! I'm really happy enjoyed,"The Other Story"! You have no idea how much it means to me. I hope to continue to make you guys sit at the edge of your seats in anticipation 😊😊. I will try to work harder as a writer and try to improve my grammar.

Thank you guys for all the comments (some which are so damn funny lol) and the love.