ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Y/n POV
We put in a random movie and got comfy in the living room.

Me and Jeff were seated on one of the couches while Ej, Clockwork, Ben, and Toby were on the other couch. Sally was sitting on the floor with smile dog and Slenderman had went to bed because he gets grumpy if he doesn't get enough sleep.

The movie started and we all focused our attention onto the tv.

Halfway through the movie I was getting pretty tired, so I laid my head on Jeff's lap. He didn't seem to mind and played with my hair.

After a little bit longer I fell asleep.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ~Next Morning~ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

(Still Y/n POV)
I woke up, the feeling of warmth surrounding my body.

I open my eyes a bit and move around a bit, trying to get comfier.

"You're finally up." I heard a voice say.

I recognize the voice as Jeff's and connect the dots, realizing I'm on top of him.

I scramble up and try to hide my blush.

"What's wrong?" Jeff asks teasingly.

"It's nothing! Nothings wrong!" I say trying to collect myself.

After I was finished freaking out, I looked around and saw that nobody else was up.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Ben and Ej went shopping. Slenderman is upstairs playing toys with Sally. I think Clockwork and Toby went out to do something." Jeff explained.

I nodded and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I grabbed a cup and went to the sink and filled the cup with tap water.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see Jeff resting his head on my shoulder.

"I've gotta tell you something." He says.

"Okay...is it bad?" I ask a little worried.

"I don't think so." He responds.

"Okay, tell me then." He takes a breath before letting go of me, then turning me to face him.

He then unexpectedly pulls me into a kiss. I was to in shock to kiss back, I almost even dropped my water, but eventually I kissed back.

When we broke the kiss, I felt heat rush to my face immediately. I set my water down shakily and turn back to face him.

"I love you, Y/n." He says.

"I love you too."

We then kiss again. I can't believe Im in love with a killer. I'm scared for what's ahead. But for right now, I think I'll be okay. Not lonely anymore. I finally found my missing piece.

(I know this sounds like the ending, but it's not. There is much more to come.)