Chapter 31- Tweets and one E-mail

Author's note: A long time no see. I know I am sorry, but here is the new chapter. I wrote three versions of this chapter with different scenarios and I thought this was the best one and hope you think so too.

Shaurya bobbed his knee impatiently as he waited for the flight to finish the landing procedure. Ignoring the safety procedures, he had already removed his seat belt and retrieved his bag from the overhead bin. He looked outside the window and noticed the sun was beginning to set, turning the sky a pale purple and pink hue. Suddenly, he wanted to turn back time by 24 hours to where him, Dhvani and Dhruv were laughing at Shaurya's dough kneading capabilities, lost in their own little bubble of happiness.

"Sir, we have attached the bridge and will open the gates soon." The air hostess informed as she stood next to Shaurya.

He immediately stood up and almost accidentally bumped into the air hostess. "Thank you so much for accommodating my request." He said, already rushing to the door.

He heard his name being called out by several people in the economy class who were being contained by the air hostesses. Never in his life had he used his celebrity status or ignored his fans the way he was doing right now, but he really needed to get to the hospital immediately. As per the last update from Lucky, which was almost 2 hours ago, Dhruv had been taken to the hospital, and the doctor had demanded Dhruv be operated on immediately. Shaurya was supposed to fly back much later in the night, but after everything that happened, he couldn't sit back and wait in a hotel room or the VIP lounge at the airport, so he pulled all sorts of strings to get himself on the next available flight. He needed to be with his family. 

The moment one of the staff personnel nodded at him to indicate he could de-board, Shaurya almost jogged out of the airplane.

A pair of officials rushed to his side as soon as he exited the flight and began introducing themselves, all Shuarya managed to do was give them a curt nod. Anything else seemed like a waste of time for him at that moment. 

"We'll have your luggage delivered to your house, Sir." One of the officials assured as they sped up their walking to keep up with Shaurya.

"Thank you," Shaurya said distractedly. He continued to ignore the fans calling him. He even missed the increase of the security to avoid fans running up to him. As they approached the exit, he wondered if God would be kind enough to him to allow him to get to the hospital without media hounding him for an interview. 

The moment he stepped out of the airport, he saw a hoard of reporters armed with their cameras and microphones practically fly towards him. 

"Shaurya Sir, how is the boy?"

"What is your stance on Priya's official statement?"

"Is it true you are going to be playing in the Asia Cup series?"

"Shaurya, is Dhvani Mishra, the same girl you talked about in your Facebook Live?"

"Why did you and Dhvani break up?"

Shaurya had grown accustomed to paparazzi culture over the years, and sometimes even obliged by getting his pictures clicked as per their demands and engaged in friendly banter with them. However, today he wanted to shake each one of them and ask where their conscience was when they clicked pictures of Dhvani as she sat on the ground with Dhruv drenched in blood, but that would just waste time.