35

••
Time skip to Wednesdayyyy

Rose POV
It was 6:30 when I arrived at Ms.Kim's office. I knocked on her door and entered.

"Hey! Let me just finish this up real quick. Have a seat." She said motioning to the black couch in front of her desk.  I smile and take a seat.

"Alright. Just to let you know I asked officer Jeon to come in, I was discussing option for the case and I think it's best if you hear it as well." I nod as I watch her sit across from me.

"So, what is it that you found?"

"About two or three months ago, I found this button by my desk." I say pulling the small metallic item out of my bag and sliding it toward her.

"I didn't think much of it, and I thought it was from my jacket. But when I checked my jacket, it didn't have anything broken or missing from it."

Ms.Kim picked up the button examining it. "Do you know what jacket it's from?"

"Yes, it's at home though."

"And your sure it's from the same jacket?"

"Yes, it had the same design."

"So that means that someone with that same jacket you have has been in your desk space. This is great, we have a lead now!" She smiles towards me.

"I was thinking of having Jimin use it to see if there's anyone with the same type jacket as mine." I add.

"If that's the case, then I won't take this official evidence just yet. When you see Mr.Park again tell him about your idea." I nod to her recommendation.

"Also.." I push my hair back turning more towards her. "There's something else..." I proceeded to tell her of my meeting with Mr.Helth and what I saw.

"And you're sure it's the same amount that was transferred?" She asks.

"I'm pretty sure. But I don't understand how that wasn't tracked to him."

"If it's a bank statement you saw, then the money may have been split up." Ms.Kim answers getting up and going to her computer.

"Hm, this isn't solid evidence.." she says quietly, loud enough for me to hear.

"Ms.Park, what do you think about going undercover?"

••

"Undercover huh?" Ms.Kim nodded at Officer Jeon.

"I like the idea, but this is all on your terms Ms.Park. Whatever you want to do we'll help as we can." He looked towards me.

"Of course you don't have to do it alone, if that's something you're worried about." Ms.Kim starts

"What do you mean by that?" I ask as Officer Jeon and I look at her.

"Well, we have undercover workers that we could send in with you. While you work on finding direct evidence, they can work to collect information behind the scenes."

"What do you say Ms.Park?" Officer Jeon asks giving me a small smile.

"..Alright let's do it."

••
I walked towards Ms.Kim's office, it been two days since I agreed to work with Mr.Helth. Today I was suppose to meet this undercover worker that I was gonna be working with.

Honestly I am a little nervous. This is a whole professional that I have to work with. The thought of me messing up and blowing their cover only made me regret agreeing to do this.

But there's no turning back now.

"Ms.Park, good morning." Ms.Kim greets. I bow to her coming inside her office and take a seat.

"My friend is on his way, he should be here in a few minutes."

I nod placing my purse down next to me on the chair.

Soon there came a knock at the door. We both turn our heads to the door. "Come in." Ms.Kim calls.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." My eyes widened at the face approaching.

"Jin?!"

"Rose?"

"Oh? Do you too know each other?" Ms.Kim asks.

"Something like that.." I say giving her a nervous laugh.

••

"So.." Jin and I were sitting in the car on our way to our new position at Dean Corp.

"Does this mean you bakery is fake or..?" We hadn't gotten a chance to talk about the whole 'secret agent' deal. Right after we went over a few things, Ms.Kim asked Jin to stay so she could talk with him.

"No. It's more like a cover story I guess."

"Ah.."

"..Listen I'm still the same Jin. And I'm still gonna steal your Mario mug you hid from me."

"You'll never find it." I look at him seeing his freshly died a dark red. "Oh I definitely will." We both laugh.

Jin stops the car behind the building of the company and tells me to get out. "And remember, my name is.."

"Sean Lee, I got it, I got it." I took my eyes playfully reaching for the door handle. I watch as the tinted car drove away. I look back at the building and take a breath before moving my feet to go inside.

••
"Ah, Ms.Park. There you are, I need you to organize a few thing for me." I look up from my computer to see Mr.Helth coming towards me.

"What can I do?" I ask standing up.

He opens his phone scrolling through it. "There's a convention that I'm attending in a few days, I'm sure you've heard of it."

"Ah, yes I remember it being this month." I say remembering Namjoon had brought it up.

"I need you to print some papers and make a folder for the company stocks. I'll send you a list of what I need." I nod my head as he looks up at me.

"Yes sir." I smile.

"Great. I'll be leaving for today. Thank you for your work." He puts his phone away and I bow as he leaves towards the elevator.

My smile fades as I realize. "That means I'm gonna see him there.."

••
Hello loves
Sorry for the long wait but I'm gonna upload the next chapter either tomorrow or the day after. Promise🤞
Also a reminder to go EAT and drink some WATER
Love you and make you SLEEP