#2 First Date

Jacob:

You two go to an amusement park. Later you come back to LaPush for a walk along the beach talking about life

Paul:

You two go to watch movie. He buys you lots of food and you really enjoy it. It was a horror movie and anytime something scary would come Paul would wrap his arms around you and whisper sweet things in your ear like 'I'll keep you safe baby.'

Embry:

Embry and you stay at home and watch a movie. In your opinion these kind of dates were the best. You cuddled up close to him and Embry kept a protective arm on your back.

Jared:

You two went to a small restaurant. The food was perfect and you really enjoyed it. Later you went for a stroll under the moonlight just talking about everything.

Seth:

You went cliff diving. You are pretty outgoing ( just pretend if you aren't.) After a few times of saying no you finally gave in and done it. It was perfect because you jumped at the same time holding hands.

Edward:

Edward loved to play the piano and you really wanted to learn how. So you two stayed at the Cullens house and played the piano. You had a blast and wouldn't ever forget this date.

Jasper:

At around evening time when the sun was gone you two went to the beach. You just sat there and relaxed talking about anything and everything.

Emmett:

You two went to a café at sundown. It was really nice and after a while you felt bad to be the only one eating but Emmett assured you that he didn't want anything and that vampires never got hungry.

Heyyy!

I know I didn't do the vampire how you mets but I'll update those later! I'm too lazy to think!

Follow

Vote

Comment