Kiss and Makeup?

Chapter 21

[M]

Edited
_________________________________________

Warning: MATURE Content ahead.

_________________________________________

Jungkook squirmed, his legs feeling a little numb and throat dried up.

Squinting, his eyes open- he was greeted with the familiar dark ceiling. He groaned shuffling, peeling off the wrapped covers around his body.

He sat up straight and looked around his room- burying his head in his hands.

Did Namjoon bring him here?

Was it Taehyung?

Jungkook couldnt recall as he could only vaguely remember clutching onto Taehyung's hands and burying his head in his back to block the prying hands that sprung out from the barricades as they walked towards Namjoon's car.

That's all he remembered.

He looked down at himself, his clothes changed into a normal white tee and black sweats.

Jungkook frowned but dismissed it as Namjoon's doing.

Walking his way to the bathroom, Jungkook slipped into the shower. The warm water piercing his skin, reddening it all over but it helped the raventte feel more alive.

Broken images from the performance crawled into his mind.

He fainted... he definitely did.

He couldnt help but imagine the state of his fans, on having to witness this drastic encounter.

He sighed in the shower- wanting the images to disappear from his head.

He didnt want them seeing him broken... he didnt want them suffering because of him.

Anything but that.

Climbing out of the shower area, he wrapped himself with a towel and walked out- not really wanting to look at his reflection and facing with another series of attacks.

The water trickled down his arms and bare chest- his damp hair sticking to his forehead.

Drying himself, the raventte pulled out a clean set of clothes and put them on. He checked his phone for a brief second to see news all over speaking of the Show's bad light settings to abruptly cut off the last performance- that being, Jungkook's.

Jungkook sighed from relief.

Atleast they didnt see me fall, Jungkook thought to himself.

Plugging his phone to a charger, the raventte walked out of the room. The hallways dark and quiet- except for the air carried a distinct scent of homemade food.

Odd.

Is Namjoon still here? Jungkook thought to himself.

He walked downstairs- a familiar deep voice filling the air.

"Its okay hyung"

Jungkook crept closer towards the kitchen and leaned across the wall- his sight gracing him with a silver haired male.

"I can take it- besides I'm glad they didnt spot anything else" Taehyung hummed setting a bowl.

"He's not up yet.... okay~ I'll let you know once he wakes up.. " Taehyung hummed again "dont worry much... Goodnight Namjoon Hyung"