♛Chptr. 1 || ☆☆Wearing A Warning Sign☆☆♛

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [You Should See Me In A Crown]
0:16 ─o────────── -3:01
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

The inspiration of the whole story: "Wish You Were Gay" (By: Billie Eilish)

☆☆Wearing A Warning Sign☆☆

Everything around him feels like shit. 

Looks like shit. 

Or simply just absolute shit.

He would be too dense not to admit that his life is not one of the few examples. Because it surely is. His life is the main reason why he feels that way. Why he thinks that he, himself, is the epitome of shit itself.

As the drizzle from the shower rains upon his naked body on that empty locker room bathroom stall, he could feel the coldness of the tiles from his palms as he rests them on the wall. It was quiet and a little eerie since he was the only one who was currently occupying the space. 

He just finished playing soccer all by himself on the field of their school that's why he felt particularly sticky and smelly from sweating too much. He decided to wipe it off by taking a quick bath from the athlete's bathroom although the bell already rang minutes ago, signaling the end of his second class of that afternoon. 

He obviously skipped his first two afternoon classes. And he's planning to do the same for the rest of his remaining classes too. He'll get scolded or worse, get another detention but who cares? Detention is like a second permanent classroom for him anyways. He even has a seat reserved especially just for him. And for his best friend to add to that so he won't be particularly bored there.

Turning the shower off, he walked out in his naked glory out of the small space and only covered the lower half of his slender body when he reached the locker's area. His figure was slender but muscular, his back muscles flexing as he gathered some things from someone else's locker. He'll just have to steal a shirt and then he'll go. If the owner looks for it then it's not his job anymore to return it.

His chiseled abs were still on display, his arm muscles moving along with his movements as his cotton candy-colored hair remained dripping with water droplets from his shower. His chest too, along with his shoulders still has beads of the dampness as well.