Now I Dont Wanna Say I Told Me So... But I Told Me So.

Life's gone to shit.

Rachel's show completely failed. It's labeled as the worst show in history. Kind of an accomplishment if you think about it... Then she went into hiding for over six months. Stopped counting after awhile.

Then, Kurt and Blaine broke up! Like completely, not just their engagement! After all these months and Kurt STILL won't tell me why. Him, Jesse, and I still in the loft. Jesse's been hounding me to get our own apartment but I can't leave Kurt alone when he's like this. He seems fine but I can't imagine what he's feeling and what he's gone through on the inside.

I tried to keep in contact with Blaine, but he got really depressed. He lost contact with a ton of people and his school work started to slip. Carmen ended up cutting him from school herself. It was crazy.

Things have been rough, but I'm hoping the new year of NYADA coming up will help both Kurt and I. Year three is exciting, a big reason I wanted to attend NYADA. The work-study program. In year three, all students are required to go out into the world and hone their craft and act as professionals. We're encouraged to be creative about it, persuaded to get out of New York and try something new. But honestly, I can't leave New York. Jesse is here. I don't want to have to do long distance again when we only had a year together. Plus, wedding planning was going to be hectic. We needed to be together.

Kurts decided his project is going to be at a old folks home directing a stage play of the real housewives. Something he wrote himself. Kurts also... been starting to internet date and speed date. Not so sure about it all but I'm trying to be supportive...

I looked up at Kurt as we walked through the halls of NYADA.

"Hey, Kurt," I say, gaining his attention. "Do you still keep in contact with Isabelle?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah, she texts me sometimes to help with ideas or fashion choices. Why?" He asks in return. I grip
my bag tighter.

"Well I was hoping she might get me into contact with that Ballet organization that we all went to? I was thinking that could be my third year project. I mean, it's perfect, and it's right in New York." I say. Kurt gasps.

"We'd both be able to stay in New York! Yay! I will text her, right now." Kurt says, taking out his phone. As we head to theatre history in small chit chat, which is hard since I feel like I can't talk wedding plans with him anymore, Kurts phone rings. His eyes go wide before he takes out his phone.

"Ooh! She said yes. You have an interview with them this afternoon. If you're available, of course." I squeal, jumping over to hug him.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, Kurt!" I cheer, making him laugh.

"Of course! Then after your interview and my online date, we can have a fancy dinner, maybe, and talk about it." Kurt says, jumping around in excitement. My smile widens.

"Of course! I would love nothing more." I say.

That afternoon, I got dressed in my most sophisticated outfit. I walked into their regal looking building. The architecture looked old and meaningful. I walked up to the receptionist.

"I'm Madelaine Rivers. I have an interview arranged by Isabelle." I mention. The receptionist nods and talks into the headset.

"Floor 3, fith door on your left." She instructs. I smile before heading to the elevator. I am ready for this!

After the interview I walk out of the building with a smile and a confident pip in my step. I totally nailed it. I was a tiny bit confused to walk in and see Isabelle there, but it was only because she recommended me that they wanted her along. Not even fifteen minutes after I leave, I get a text from Isabelle says I got the job! I scream through the streets of New York and rush home to tell my good news.