thirty four

it was the next day at school and of course, donghyuck had a girlfriend on each side once again.

it was finally lunch time and his girlfriends wanted to eat with their own friends so donghyuck allowed them to leave since donghyuck had his own group of friends as well.

he spotted the five boys on one of the lunch tables and slides down on one of the chairs, "hey guys! how's it going?" donghyuck said happily.

none of them responded as they continued eating their lunch, "damn... what's got you all in such a bad mood today?"

"you." renjun mumbled.

donghyuck made a face of disbelief, "what did you just say to me-" he was about to fight renjun but jaemin slammed his food tray on the desk.

"donghyuck, get out. we don't want you here." chenle said giving donghyuck a dead stare before going back to eating.

mark arrived at the table calmly until he saw donghyuck, he stared at him before saying, "u-uh guys, i'm not that hungry anymore." and that's the last thing he said before running off.

"donghyuck, chenle said get out." jisung repeated what chenle said.

donghyuck scoffed, "is this because of what i did to mark?"

jeno stood up before looking at donghyuck, "if you don't get out, then we will."

donghyuck sighed as put his hands up, "fine. fine."

"you guys aren't worth it anyways." he mumbled before leaving.

🦋

renjun pointed out, "there you are! we've been looking all over for you."

the five boys sat down with mark in the garden, "you feeling good?" jeno asked.

"yeah. i'm just in that stage where i'm realizing he's a piece of shit and all that." mark smiled softly.

the other five laughed along, "he's not worth it mark. there's always other fish in the sea." jaemin said trying to cheer mark up.

"i know. it'll just take time i guess." mark smiled softly.

"you guys! there's a big fight happening in the hallways! come look!" a girl from their batch said to the six. the boys turned to the girl in shock.

jeno stood up in curiosity, "what? who?"

"lee donghyuck."