E I G H T E E N

Alana Salvatore

I looked into his mesmerizing slightly darkened grey orbs, the pair of eyes that always managed to make me felt weak.

We stayed in the same position for minutes, me on the couch while he kneeled in front of me pleading me to trust him one more time.

But, what husband asked his wife to give him permission to stay close to another woman? Not even if it was for business sake. I didn't think I had the heart to fulfill his wish. I meant who would want to watch her husband with another woman.

" No, Seth. I can't. " I said looking away.

" I need you to understand. " he said.

" Would you be okay if I was in your shoes and have to stay close to another man? " I asked.

His grip on my hands became tighter the moment I finished my sentence. Served him right for being an idiot.

" No. I hate the idea of another man standing next to my wife let alone let those bastards touch you. " he responded.

" Well, the feeling is mutual, husband. " I smirked as he groaned in frustration.

" You can kiss your plan goodbye. " I shrugged leaning my back against the couch.

Seth got up and sat down beside me quietly processing what I had just told him. He sighed in defeat before falling into a deep thought, his hands supported his rough chin while his elbows rested on his kneecaps.

He looked yummy.

" I guess I will have to go with plan B. " he sighed running a hand through his brown locks.

" Really? " I asked in surprise.

" You think I would still go with the plan my wife disapproved of? " he asked cocking his eyebrow at me.

My husband just took my opinion into account. He respected me enough to not go on with his plan just because I simply didn't like it, this was something that was hard to find in men nowadays.

This man really just made me over the moon by implying that I was his equal not just his wedded wife. Little things liked this was what I appreciate most.

And, his mindset just made him twenty times more attractive to me.

Would mother approve if I jumped on my husband right now? Man, she would have a heart attack.

I looked at Seth like a hungry cave woman before boldly jumping on him, wrapping both of my legs tightly around his waist catching him off guard, forgetting that this fool ghosted me for a whole week.

" Can I ride you? " I asked cupping his face.

" W-What? " Seth looked at me with wide eyes.

" Don't answer my question with another question. " I scoffed rolling my eyes at him in annoyance.

After the sinfully things he did to me back in the day, he dared to leave for me a goddamn week, I was sexually frustrated, something I thought I would never felt, I meant it was just a week, but I was addicted to him, he had successfully turned me into a sinful woman, a sex addict.

" Do whatever you want. I am all yours, baby. " he smirked pulling me closer.

There we goes. The devil was back after a moment of his break downs, looking at me liked I was crazy.