EPILOGUE

-
<BEOMGYU>

[2 YEARS AGO...]

Finally school started, I thought I was just gonna decompose by just doing nothing. Now, mortals, you're gonna see my pretty face again.

Everything was normal, I guess. My friends are loud as ever, but I'm louder, of course.

Days were passing by like cars on the street. It was pretty fast. Everyday was different, but everyday I always sit near the window except for one day.

A girl got on the same bus, but she was sitting on the same spot I'm always sitting. So I just stood for the whole ride. I never saw her in the neighborhood nor at school. I think she's a new kid.

She caught me looking at her and she gave me a warm smile. I thought it was awkward so I looked away.

On our way to school, I suddenly heard a huge crash. And the next thing I know, I was lying on a hospital bed. My mom was crying, my brothers were there, too.

I was absent for like 2 weeks but the school was given a notice, so I was able to catch up with the missed lessons.

A year passed and the day of the accident was buried deep and forgotten by my mind.

Things really do happen for a reason, I guess. It could either be a gift or a lesson. All you have to do is to keep on moving forward. No matter how hard it is.

-