CHAPTER 4

PRESENT..PAST..PRESENT (PART2)

General POV

Mew woke up in a white room with an IV attached to his veins. He saw Mrs. Pakpoom and his mother talking to each other sitting on the chair. Mew saw that Mrs. Pakpoom was crying her heart out. He got down from the bed and went to her. Seeing Mew beside her Mrs. Pakpoom stood up and slapped her.

She was crying and shouting,

"I told you to keep Gulf and Art safe. You promised us that you will never let any harm come to them. Why did you break your promise?? Where were you when all these happened? Answer me... Mew!!! "

"For God sake answer me!!!!"

Mew could only hang his head ... tears were flowing down his eyes. He almost knelt in front of the ladies. Mew's mother held him and made him sit on the sofa.

Mew said, "I didn't expect that this would happen. The people I love are lying in the ICU... I don't know what to do. How do I get them back. Everything that I have I will give everything to get them back to health. Aunty I can give away my life in exchange to their life if that is needed. "

Mrs. Pakpoom calmed down, "How did this even happen?? Where were you when all these happened?? The police said that the car had a break fail. It was Gulf's car. As much as I know Gulf.... he was very particular in keeping his car in a running condition. Then how can Gulf's car had a break fail????"

"Oh my God!! The break was manipulated on purpose....just like the engine of the plane in which gulf's parents were returning was manipulated. Could it be that the killer is back.

"if that is so... then we are all in danger.....including me and Charlie(Art's father)

Mrs Pakpoom was blurting out everything which was running in her mind..... loudly. Mew and Thanya were shocked. They didn't think it in this context. Mew thought that it might have been a normal break failure which caused so much pain. But when Mrs Pakpoom related the incident with Gulf's parents it finally crashed in Mew's head what the Pakpooms talked about when Mew and Bright went to take permission for marriage with Art and Gulf.

Past

After the boys went to their room Mew and Bright were asked to sit with Mr. and Mrs. Pakpoom in the library so that even if the boys came down they must not hear the discussion.

Mr Pakpoom: " So. Mr. Suppasit and Mr. Vachirawit may I know the purpose of your visit. If you are here to tell me that both of you are dating our sons .... then don't bother.. WE KNOW!!!!"

Mew: "Mr Pakpoom, I know being a business man and a loving father... you keep an eye on everything related to your family and business.

Bright: "Sir I believe you already knew about how we met your sons... we fell in love.... and our history.. so you did a background check on us just to make sure that they have fallen for the right person or not.."

Mr. Pakpoom: "Hmmm. You both are quite smart young men.... Now I see why Suppasit and Vachirawit without a second thought handed the business to both off you. You did your homework well before coming here." "But I would like to tell you that was not the reason why we did a background check on both of you."

"We wanted to know that whether you have the capability to protect our sons from any harm.. that might come to them in future."

Mew and Bright looked at Mr. and Mrs. Pakpoom with questioning expression as to they do not have a clue about what the parents were talking about.

Mr. Pakpoom took a deep breath and said,

"Gulf and Art are the only heirs to KP industries after us and late Kanawuts. They do not know that their life is in danger as there are people who want to take their place and rule KP Enterprise. We have kept this a secret from both of them but we didn't fall behind in protecting them from afar. Wherever they went there were bodyguards who followed and monitored their every activity. In fact the party you had before their graduation were all monitored. Gulf and Art they do not have a clue about them. They are always protecting them from shadows. So no one mess with them in school or college. We had our people there to look after them."

Mrs. Pakpoom: We regret that we couldn't save Gulf's parents from the plane crash. The four of us were supposed to travel together back from the States. But Charlie wanted to stay there for another couple of nights. Type had an important meeting to attend so he couldn't stay with us. Mia accompanied him as she didn't want to be the third wheel among us. But who knew that, that would be the last we would see our best friends.

(Mrs Pakpoom started to cry)

Mr Pakpoom: If we all had travelled together we wouldn't have been sitting in front of you today. They planned it so well to get rid of us. Till today we regret as to why we didn't accompany them. But then we think of Gulf and Art, and pacify ourselves that THANK GOD ...we are alive ... at least we can keep the boys safe from the unknown danger.

Mew was listening to them carefully, then he said,

"Who are they you are referring to??"

Mrs. Pakpoom: "they" are referred to as Type's younger brother Tayte Kanawut who teamed up with Charlie's brother Charlley. They were the master mind behind Type and Mia's accident. We tried to find proof against them but we failed. So we kept this secret from Art and Gulf

Bright: "Sorry to interrupt you Mrs. Pakpoom but shouldn't Gulf know about what happened to his parent so that he can be more careful and Art too.

Mrs. Pakpoom: you are right ...we should have told them..... Especially Gulf. But u know Gulf is very sensitive and emotional. We worried what would impact would have happened if we told him the truth. Art acts childish sometimes.... But can handle shocks and truths. But Gulf he is just like his mother. Very sensitive and emotional. But he grew up to be a confident man. We plan to tell them about this once they inherit the business... but as my son is not interested in business anymore we are less worried about his security. But Gulf is planning on taking the empire.... He has a life threat. Till today we are trying to protect him as he will be the next CEO of KP Enterprise."

Mr Pakpoom: so now you know that if you want to live your life with them... you need to protect them from all dangers specially from their Uncles. Tell us can you protect them?? Promise us that you wont let anyone harm them.

Bright and Mew stood up bowed in front of them and said

"We promise to protect them from every danger. They need to face us first to get to Gulf and Art."

Mr. and Mrs. Pakpoom smiled softly and gave them their blessing.

PRESENT

Mew came back from his thoughts when the doctors came in.

The doctors had a sad expression.

The Ladies and Mew looked at him. The Doctors sighed and said...

"M sorry we wont able to save Mr Vachirawit as he has multiple fractures and lost lot of blood. His internal bleeding could not be stopped. We trying to save Mr. Kanawut and Mr. Pakpoom but chances are 20%. During the accident Mr Kanawut had a glass pierce through his heart.... which we cannot remove right now because that glass has stopped the heavy flow of blood though blood is flowing very slowly from his heart.... and Mr. Pakpoom got hit on the head which lead him to coma with multiple fratures and broken spine. We are not sure if he would survive the night."

The doctors left with a heavy heart seeing Mew and the ladies in a devastated state. They also informed Mr Pakpoom and Mr Suppasit about the condition of Gulf, Art and Bright. They came rushing to the hospital leaving the girls with their nanny and full tight security.

to be continued

hope you all find this half interesting

(** regarding the accident and doctors explanation.. if you find any fault ..please ignore as i am a literature student.. do not know anything about medical.. got ideas from movies that i usually see**)

see ya.. take care <3 <3 <3