C.32

a yawn left her lips as she entered the dining room. her purple hair tied up in a messy bun and she was wearing one of jaehyun's big shirt. she needs to do some shopping later though.

"good morning, yoonhwa" taeyong was the first one to greet her. he was busy setting up the plates. yoonhwa greeted him back and went to help him.

"you're early today" he said. she chuckled "i thought i could make the breakfast"

she noticed the eyebags under his eyes and he looked really tired. "did you get some sleep last night?" she asked concerned. he sighed shaking his head left to right.

"i'm worried about haechan. it has been two days since he come out of his room" he said before he sat down after thanking yoonhwa for helping him.

she took a seat next to him. "i tried talking with him but he doesn't want to see anyone" taeyong rubbed his temples. yoonhwa's eyebrows furrowed. she can't deny the fact that she was worried about him too.

"why don't you go check him? he might want to talk to you" he said. yoonhwa looked away staring at the food as she managed a small smile.

"what's the difference though?"

"you could at least try" taeyong said. yoonhwa was thinking if she should do it. if haechan ended up shouting or even insult her she'll just give up right away.

but is he really okay?

just then she saw the others going inside the dining room taking random seats and no sign of haechan. mark was walking with a very big tiger beside him.

"mark.. isn't that-" she quiet herself down when the tiger eyed her. mark patted the tiger's head and grinned.

"a tiger? yes"

"mark! what did i told you about bringing tiger or any weird animals inside the headquarter?" doyoung asked his eyes narrowed on the guy. he had both of his arms crossed over his chest.

"hey! my tiger ain't weird" mark protested and he hugged the tiger tightly. she cringed slightly seeing the fangs of the tiger.

"yeah whatever. last time you tried to bring a snake-"

"that was last time! and yangyang killed him" the guy wiped a nonexisting tears. she held her laugh when johnny made a look eyeing him up and down.

"well yangyang thought it was good to practice his shooting" taeil said. he already started eating. "but he was already the best shooter in nct"

"can't blame him though. and it was not an ordinary snake" doyoung rolled his eyes. "dude it was only the king cobra snake what's wrong with that?"

yoonhwa choked on the bacon she was eating and yuta being the one sitting beside her quickly grabbed a glass of water handing it to her. she sighed after drinking it.

"k-king cobra?" yoonhwa felt glad that yangyang or whoever it is killed it before she could even see the venomous creature. jungwoo laughed after he saw her reaction. she looked priceless.

"i'm glad it's already dead" she murmured and continued to eat her breakfast. they were still laughing and chatting with each other though it felt incomplete.

yoonhwa got up from her seat taking her plate and going towards the sink. taeyong stood a few feet beside her his hand holding a plate.

"what if he doesn't want to see me? i don't want to.. get insulted or something" she mumbled the last part. taeyong watched the water going out of the faucet blankly.

"he won't. if you don't want to then i'm not forcing you. but still, he could listen to you since he.." he trailed off. yoonhwa stepped away looking at him confused.

"since he what?"

taeyong shook his head and gave her a small smile. yoonhwa pursed her lips. he didn't say anything more so she decided to just go to her room.

yoonhwa's steps become heavier as she got closer to her room. she stopped right in front of another white door just before her bedroom. she turned to face it debating with herself whether she should knock or not.

she squeezed her eyes shut and walked away towards her room. yoonhwa jumped on her comfy bed her body bouncing a little because of the impact. she got closer to the wall placing her ear on it.

she couldn't hear anything from the other room.

"i feel like an idiot" she mumbled to herself before laying down. her eyes staring the white ceiling her mind full of thoughts. she rolled onto her stomach her face planted on the bed.

she held her breath and immediately got up gasping for air. once again she went closer to the wall hoping to hear something. she felt like a stalker for some reason.

sighing she got off the bed readying herself before she went out of her room going towards the room beside hers. yoonhwa was about to knock but she couldn't see her hand because of the long sleeve.

she pulled it and clenched her fist and started knocking but not too loud.

"hyuck?"