~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂 ~

Chapter Eight: Three Hours Before

The world around Lina became dark and was replaced with a blur of colours and shapes, she felt like she was flying

The world around Lina became dark and was replaced with a blur of colours and shapes, she felt like she was flying. And then her feet hit solid ground and everything was back to normal, she was still next to Harry and Hermione but she was no longer in the hospital wing instead she was in the deserted Entrance Hall and it was still light out.

"Hermione - what?"

"In here!" Hermione said grabbing Lina and Harry's arm, she dragged them across the hall to a broom cupboard, she opened the door, pushed the two in and slammed the door behind them.

"Hermione, what just happened?" Lina asked.

"We've gone back in time" Hermione whispered, "three hours back."

Lina and Harry looked at each other confused and then back to Hermione "what-"

"Shh! Listen! Someone's coming! I think - I think it might be us! Me and Harry." Hermione pressed her ear against the door "footsteps across the hall...yes, I think it's us going down to Hagrid's."

"Are you telling me" Harry whispered, "that we're here in this cupboard and we're out there too?"

"Yes," Hermione replied her ear still glued to the cupboard door "I'm sure it's us...it doesn't sound like more than three people...and we're walking slowly because we're under the Invisibility cloak - we've gone down the front steps" she spun to face Lina and Harry "Lina, where were you tonight?"

"I was outside with Oliver for a while, then I went to see Uncle Remus and, and then back to my common room, and then outside in time to see my dad drag Ron into the Whomping Willow."

"Where did you get the hourglass thing?" Harry asked.

"It's called a Time-Turner" Hermione replied "and I got it from Professor McGonagall on our first day back. I've been using it all year to get to all my lessons. Professor McGonagall made me swear I wouldn't tell anyone. She had to write all sorts of letters to the Ministry of Magic so I could have one. She had to tell them that I was a model student, and that I'd never, ever use it for anything except my studies...I've been turning it back so I could do hours over again, that's how I've been doing several lessons at once, see? But...I don't understand what Dumbledore wants us to do. Why did he tell us to go back three hours? How's that going to help Sirius?"

"There must be something that happened around now he wants us to change," Harry said slowly "what happened? We were walking down to Hagrid's three hours ago."

"This is three hours ago" Hermione corrected "and we are walking down to Hagrid's we just heard ourselves leaving..."

Harry screwed up his face in concentration "Dumbledore just said - just said we could save more than one innocent life...we've got to save Buckbeak!"