thirty five

"you guys aren't worth it anyways." that was the last thing donghyuck said before leaving.

he stopped his tracks as he slowly realized what he just said, "of course they're worth it. why would i say that?"

to donghyuck, the six of them were the best friends he's ever had. they've had one sleepover but it meant a lot to him.

it's barely been a day and donghyuck already misses his friends, he misses 'fighting' with them, doing stupid stuff, all of them...

who's he gonna hang out with in the boring ball now?

donghyuck continued walking with his hands in his pockets around the hallways.

"i apologized to renjun yesterday. i still feel bad about it to this day." taeyong pouted as he crossed his arms.

donghyuck stopped walking as he heard the seniors talk about his friends, he hid behind the walls where no one would find him, "damn. i already apologized to chenle but i still feel bad about it as well." sicheng added.

yuta laughed, "i don't. that was like the best threesome i've ever had-" yuta was cut off by sicheng slapping his arm, "you're so mean!" yuta pouted at sicheng as he cutely crossed his arms, "i'm just kidding! the boy was too cute but i apologized didn't i?" sicheng sighed as he faced back to his group of friends.

"how about you jaehyun?" yuta turned to jaehyun, "yeah. me and jaemin are friends. if we were more than that then that junior named lee jeno would've killed me." jaehyun laughed.

hendery shook his head as he leaned on the lockers, "glad i didn't go to that party." kun scoffed at hendery's words, "for your information, you weren't even invited to the part." hendery huffed, "i was still in china alright!"

xiaojun looked at the last boy, "how about you johnny? did you apologize to mark lee?" with xiaojun's question, everyone turned their heads towards johnny.

'johnny did it to mark?' donghyuck thought to himself. he shook his thoughts off for awhile since he wanted to focus on what johnny had to say.

johnny laughed while facing his friends,

"i don't regret it."