8 • Yearning for her

"I'm always tired but never of you"

.
.
.

The effects he has on her! He was glad knowing she still feels butterflies in her stomach finding him close. Such a relief to his desperate heart!

She was lost in his dark brown eyes. He moved closer. She moved closer. Slowly the gap between them reduced with every passing second. The most awaited kiss was about to happen under the clouded sky. Just then thunderstorm happen breaking their trance.

Naira realized what was happening around. she immediately pushed him and came out of the car. It was raining heavily outside. But she didn't care.

K "Naira, kya kar rahi ho? Bimaar padh jaogi! Andar aao!" He said concerned.

N "You don't have to worry about me Mr. Goenka." Straight answer.

K "Naira please!"He requested but she didn't obey him. So he too joined her. Now fall sick together. Haha.

N "Tum kyu aagaye bahar? Oh I forgot baarish toh Mendak ka favourite season hai." She laughed and his heart melted.

K "Acha jii? bahar toh pehle tum nikli thi toh tum ho Mendak... I mean mendaki!"

N "hahaha! Very funny!" She answered sarcastically.

K "Thank you!" He said shrugging.

Again she got busy in drenching herself completely. The moonlight fell over her face making her look extra beautiful. How could not he resist her? she was glowing.

"She didn't even realise she called me Mendak after 3 years! I was craving for this moment. How much I missed her calling me Mendak, Her Mendak! Yes I am only hers and she is only mine, My Sherni"

The fresh tears made their way to his eyes mixing with the rain drop..

A thunderstorm caught her nerves and she hugged him tightly. He smiled and reciprocated the hug with equal passion. Thankful was he to the storm that brought his love back into his arms.

He rubbed her back and placed a kiss on her head to which she understood their position. She broke the hug immediately without meeting his eyes. But he held her wrist.

N "We are getting late."

K "I don't care." With that he pulled her towards himself and she landed on his chest with her tiny hands.

His hands went down to her waist. He kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes to feel his touch. She could not help smiling with tears. She missed being loved by him.

He stared at her for a moment then her closed eyes, her red cheeks. He caressed her soft lips. He took a deep breath before sealing his lips with hers. Bliss!

How much he missed tasting her sweetness. He missed everything. Only if he could stop the time forever.

"I missed us." He softly spoke near her ears

Not that they were kissing for the first time. But he felt her not responding him back. Oh the furious sherni was so adamant to kiss him back.

"No way I'm leaving her so soon." But he had to because she was out of breath and not in her senses due to her anger.

K "Jaan?" He met her eyes which were having a spark staring at him. She tried to figure out what just happened! No! She did a blunder. She did a big crime by doing this. That's what she thinks right?

"Once again you are doing the same mistake Naira! Are you gonna ignore him like this? Wow!" Her mind provoked her and she fell into the words.

Saying nothing she came out of his embrace and got into the car. Because she herself was somewhere happy but her mind wouldn't let her accept the fact.

Kartik silently smiled at his innocent girl. He knew her mind state. She was going to open up easily. He would try his best. For now he was happy. He got his Naira and her most awaited kiss after ages. That was enough.

The drive was silent. Nobody spoke a word. He was busy stealing glances at her. She was busy ignoring him. All she wanted the journey to end soon. God knows why she got trapped with him.

They reached her home. She was thankful to God as finally she was home. Now the seat belt! Uggh!

She was struggling with the seat belt and he took the chance.

N "It's okay! I will do it." He said nothing and helped her opening the belt despite of her warning. She looked away avoiding his stupid gazes. For her it was stupid only. XD.

K "Jaldi se change karlena. Or you may fall sick."

N "I don't care about your so called care." Why does she have to hurt him always?

K "But I do! And you know that very well." She remained silent.

N "Anyways, thank you."

K "I love you too." He smirked.

She just shook her head in disbelief and hurriedly went inside her house leaving him with no bye's or sweet words. Not that he expected. He ruffled his hair facepalming.

K "Thanks for the day. Meri Naira ko mere paas bhejne ke liye. I promise ab use kabhi kudh se dur nahi hone dunga."

___

A happy Kartik entered his home only to get scolded by his Dadi.

"Kittu! Yeh kya halat banake rakha hai? Bheeg kaise gaye tum?"

"Dadi aise hi." How silly answer Kartik!

"Tum bhi na Kittu! Jao jakhe change karo."

_

"Woh main.. actually..." Naira stammered as her dad asked her the same question.

"Tum abhi change karke aao varna jukam lag jayegi." Her papa said finding her silent.

___

Naira and Kartik both were in their respective rooms. Thinking about each-other.

N "Yeh sab kyu hua mere saath!" She regretted for coming close to him.

"He was the same guy who had hurt you years ago. You can't fall weak Naira!" Her mind said.

"Right I think I should ignore him." Keeping her stupid thoughts aside she drifted to sleep though sleep was far away from her eyes.

K "We were together. Main bohot khush hoon Naira. I know tumhe manana easy nahi hoga but I won't give up. Good night love! I love you." He wished his Naira virtually and went to peaceful slumber.

" He wished his Naira virtually and went to peaceful slumber

********

Press the star icon if you liked the chapter~J💕

********