Chapter 5

Haley

"There's nothing to talk about." I said and I feel like the foods that I ate and the drinks that I had is about to come out from my mouth. I made my way towards the washroom, but that man was calling for trouble and pulled me back.

"We need to talk." He said and I shoved him with whatever energy I had at that time. Does he really want me to throw up on him?

I shake my head and cover my mouth. "Move away." I said.

The man's face turned into a confusion as he stood in front of me.

There we go.. and the next thing I was throwing up on that stranger, who accused me not too long ago. Served him right for blocking my way and for giving me trouble.

I rushed to the washroom and was feeling miserable.

"Are you okay?" The man have the nerve to ask me. Even though he was covered with not-so-nice-things, his feature was softer than before.

He held my hair up like a pony tail,as I threw the rest of the unwanted things in the toilet bowl and Bonnie came to my rescue.

"Are you okay?" She asked me, looking worried. "I can take over." She looked at the man.

"Since I have to clean up.. I might as well help her." He shrugged.

When I thought I was done. I flushed the toilet and turned to looked at the man.

"Sorry." I said and then I have no idea what happened after that.

I woke up the next day or later that day with misery. My stomach doesn't feel nice neither my head. Kristine was still fast asleep beside me, while Bonnie was missing in the room. I searched for my phone and groaned when I remembered it's still on my bag. I sat up on the bed, there was a bottle of water and Advil on my side of the bed and I thanked Bonnie for putting it there for me.

When I found my phone, I looked at the time. Perfect. It's one in the afternoon. We wasted half of the day.

I wondered where Bonnie is as I made my way to the washroom to shower. I smelled disgusting like vo-

And my eyes widened, why do I feel like I have did something regretful after coming back?

I tried to remembered and when I failed miserably. I give up on that subject and went to shower and get ready for the rest of the day. When I came out from the shower Bonnie was back with what seemed like foods. She was wearing a shirt with jeans and Toms. I can't look at foods at the moment.

"How are you feeling?" She asked giving me sympathetic look.

"Awful." I said to her.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" She asked.

"No." I said. "I tried recalling, but I don't remember anything. Did I do something?"

She give me another sympathetic look. "I brought some soup and rice from this korean restaurant that said it's good for hangover."

"I can't even look at foods at the moment." I tell her.

Kristine groaned as she sat up on the bed. "What time is it?" She asked. Her usual perfect hair was in a mess and her make up was ruined, but she still looked better than I did.