Chapter 48

Megan's POV

I decided I would wait until the next day to tell him.

I woke up the next morning and felt odd. I've never had this feeling before. It was like, happy and sad mixed with a bunch of other emotions. I have no idea, whatever.

I got up from my bed lazily and walked to me bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brush my hair. I washed my face and then looked for an outfit. Since it was cold outside, I decided to wear a navy blue light fabric hoodie, a best that zips up the the middle, a navy darkish blue beanie, black leggings, and black boots. I put light make up on which is just mascara and concealer. I grab my phone an walk out the door towards Shawn's house.

I knock on the door, which hurts my knuckles since it's freezing cold outside. Shawn opens the door and smiles. "You look cold." he says getting a blanket and giving it to me. "I am." I say laughing and thanking him for the blanket.

"I have something big to tell you." I say. "Same." He says while smiling. "Do you want to go first?" He asks. "Nah, you can go." I say.

"So Andrew, my manager, called," he starts. "Im opening for Taylor Swift!" He screams. My stomach drops and my heart skips a beat. Is he serious?

"F-for how l-long?" I ask. "A year and a half." he says. "Don't look so down, because I'm bringing you!!! WHOOT!" He says smiling.

I keep looking at the wall in shock. This is what I was afraid of. Him going on tour the same time I am.

"Babe? Are you ok?" He asks. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. It's just that," I start. "It's just that what?" He asks standing straighter. "I'm o-opening for 5 Seconds of Summer...for a y-year and a half." I spit out.

He falls back on the couch. "Meg- I- I don't know what to say.." he says. "Me neither." I say sitting down with me. "But look," he starts. He turns to face me and grabs both of my hands. "Were gonna make this work. I promise. We can skype all the time, we can text, call-" he starts. "Shawn, I don't know about a long distance relationship." I say, still in shock. "Well, it's not good bye yet..." he says smiling. "We still have 1 week and 3 days together. Let's make the most of it." he says wiping my tears from my cheeks away with his thumbs.

"You're right." I say sniffling.

---

GUYS THIS MADE ME CRY SO MUCH

-@muffin_mendes