🌸Nana🌸

KOHARU's/Your POV

Wednesday

"Shimatta (Shit), I haven't finished my homework yet. Kuso! (Damn!)" I said under my breath as I crammed to write answers on my notebook.

It's Wednesday, and it's been two weeks since I transferred here at Karasuno . Right now, I am writing as fast as I could to finish my homework before sensei arrives.

Ugh. I completely forgot about it yesterday so here I am.

Cramming.

While I was writing, Yū came in the room. He quickly sat down in front of me, looking at what I was doing.

"Oi Haru, what's that?" He asked.

"I'm doing my homework, I forgot about it yesterday." I explained. He looked deep in thought suddenly. "Why? You've already done yours right?" I asked.

"We have homework?" He asked dumbfounded.

Eh?

Maji? (Seriously?)

I forehead slapped myself before flicking his forehead hard. This idiot, he really has no interest in anything other than volleyball.

"Get your notebook out and start writing! Here! Copy mine!" I yelled at him and he bought out a pen and notebook.

He quickly moved his table beside mine and we quickly wrote down our homeworks.

"ORA ORA ORA ORAAAAAAAA!!!! (Yeah yeah yeah yeahhhhhh!!!!) And I'm done" Yuu said with a fired up face before standing up. "Yoshaaaaaa!!!!" he added, yelling.

"Took you long enough" I snickered, teasing him. He stuck his tongue out in response.

"Furusai Haru (Shut up Haru)" He rolled his eyes, making me laugh.

It's a really nice feeling when he's super comfortable with me, I'm liking this more than I thought I'd do. But I'm still not over the fact that I didn't get to take pictures of him secretly.

If I did? I'd make a whole shrine of him at Mafuyu's house. I'm pretty religious. Kidding! There's not a day that I'm not blinded by how good-looking Yuu is.

Like heck?

His smile?

His eyes?

His jokes-okay let's exclude this one. He's bad at making jokes.

"Oi Haru, when is your birthday?" Yuu suddenly asked after he put back his table.

"Huh? Why'd you ask?"

"I just want to. So when is it?"

"May 16th" I answered.

"Ohhh! Next month! Okay! Arigatou!" He said and grinned. Why do I get the feeling that he's planning something?

Sensei arrived finally and we started the lesson. I sighed in relief because I finished my homework on time. Later that afternoon, Yuu didn't spare anytime to rest. As soon as I put all of my things in my bag, he dragged me.

"Slow down aho!(stupid!) We'll trip!" I said to him while he's running with his hands holding mine.

Wait.

His hands are holding mine?!

"Oi! I can run by myself, let go of my hand Yuu" he stopped for a second, exchanging look between our hands and my face. He suddenly smiled widely.

Holy Noya, why is he smiling like that so suddenly?

"Kotowaru! (I refuse to!)" He said with a grin and intertwined his fingers with mine.

O/////O

"O-Oi Yuu! Why are you holding it like that!" I yelled at him and he just winked and continued running.

Oh my Noya.

He will be death of me, I swear.

I stared at our intertwined hands again. O//////O Here we go again. Is this the continuation of what he did yesterday?

Kuso (Damn), Yuu why are you suddenly like this?

We reached the gymnasium in a few more seconds, we headed to the club room to place our bags. BUT, YUU IS NOT LETTING GO OF ME.

WHY?!

I'm going to faint if he does more of this.

"Haru-senpai?" I was brought back to reality when Kei called out to me. He was also on his way to the clubroom. His eyes naturally wandered downwards until he suddenly frowned.

"What is THAT?" He asked with clear disgust, and by just then I realized he was looking at our intertwined hands.

"Oh Tsukishima! You're quite early!" Yuu greeted him with a smile and pulled me closer.

"T-T-This is not what you t-think Kei-" I started explaining and he gave me a smug look before walking pass me.

"I must be disturbing you two, I'll just change in the bathroom, Senpaitachi (Senpais)" He teased with a nasty smile on his face.

O___O

Did he purposely ignored what I said? And moreover,what's with that smile Kei?!

That's creepy!

"What's wrong with him?" Yuu asked weirded by Kei's actions. I stayed silent and shrugged. Not wanting him to ask any further.

Since he's a dense idiot. A total idiot.

After letting go of that topic, he dragged me inside the clubroom. He let go of my hand, finally.

Finally I can breathe you sly brat. You don't know how hard it was not to faint when you held my hand like that! Grr!

He got his things out from his locker and looked at me. "Haru you can change here, I'll watch the door for you" He said with a smile then walked out the door.

Geez Yuu, why are you being too much of a gentleman suddenly?

e n d o f c h a p t e r