70. Everything is Fine

Black Diamond slowly rose to his feet now as the three Diamonds surrounded him. 

"Black, What on Homeworld has happened to Steven?" Yellow Diamond asks him. 

"Were going to Earth." Is all that Black Diamond replies with  as he begins to walk past the three diamonds and they follow behind him after looking at one another. 

As Black Diamond reaches outside White's new room he closes his eyes and concentrates. 

"Black dear, what are you doing?" White asks but her question is soon answered when the Diamond ships begins to move and float in the sky as the gems below watch and point to them. 

The ship slowly lowers itself in front of the Diamonds now.

"I didn't know Black could do that...Did you?" Yellow Diamond whispers to Blue who shakes her head. 

"Oh! Oh! Can I come?" A voice says and the Diamonds all look down to see Spinel who was holding Steven's forgotten flip flop.

"Very well but we must hurry, Time is of the essence." Black Diamond says as he is the first to board the Diamond ship with the others shortly following behind him. 

Steven, still glowing pink, warps into his greenhouse and walks into his room. He falls onto his bed and sighs but just as he does his phone rings, receiving a call from Connie.

"...Hey, Connie, what's up?" Steven says picking up.

"Steven! Good, you finally picked up! I can't believe we haven't spoken since the hospital. How are you?" Connie asks.

"I'm great! Never been better!" Steven lies.

"Really? Have you had any more issues with swelling and glowing pink?

"Um... Nope? Well, maybe, but how about you? How's college prep?" Steven asks deflecting the question.

"Steven, that's, uh- It's fine, but what do you mean, maybe?" Connie asks.

"Look, there's nothing to worry about. I'm okay." Steven lies again.

"Steven..." Connie says worried.

"I should go. I don't wanna wake up the gems."

"But they don't even sleep!" Connie says.

"Uh, bye!" Steven quickly says and he groans as he ends the call. He looks down at his flip flop-less foot and holds his hands out in front of him. He grabs his head and his television turns on. His television cuts to static, turning on again shortly after. The shattered shards of Jasper are shown from their reveal in Fragments. His television cuts to static again. White Diamond is shown from Steven's nightmare vision about to shatter herself. Steven gets up and turns the television off, gasping as he sees his diamond-shaped irises in the television's reflection.

"No! No-n-n-n-no! Th-Th-This isn't happening...! I didn't think about shattering White. I-I-I didn't shatter Jasper. I didn't fight with Dad. I-" He rambles to himself. "I'm Steven Universe!

Steven sees the portrait of himself and Garnet.

"I'm fine. I'm fine!" Steven shatters the glass of the sliding door to his room with his scream.

"Steven? Is that you?" Pearl asks.

Amethyst is seen running into the room, followed by Pearl, who trips on the top stair, and Garnet.

"What happened?" Amethyst asks.

"Are you okay?" Pearl follows up with.

"I'm fine." Steven says.