8

(‼️sorry for misspelled for words‼️)

Naujour green

"Milani Davis your sentenced 5 months in prison 1 year parole and you owe an apology to ms

"Milani Davis your sentenced 5 months in prison 1 year parole and you owe an apology to ms.jade" judge said. Bri had broke down crying.

"The Fuck" I siad out loud I swear the system dumb as fuck. Like just cuz her dumbass got beat up don't mean my girl gotta go in da pin.

She shoulda killed her ass. I would beat that hoe ass but ion hit girls.

I could probably get her ass set up and get jumped. "Ms.milani apologize to ms.jada" the judge said.

Lani walked over to jada and jumped over the table and started swinging on her ass. "I'm sorry you got yo ass beat" she spat out before the guards took her out the court.

"I'm sorry I did all I could do" the lawyer said and I wasn't even mad at her I want jada head. "You straight" I said.

"I still can't believe they really locked her ass up" cam said shaking his head and rubbing his face. "I can't either" debo said looking shocked.

"I already know you finna do some stupid shit" ty said I forgot he could read when I was finna do sum I'd regret most likely. But ion regret shit whatever happen happened.

"I want that bitch head" I said as we walked out the court room. "Whatchu got in mind" ty said.

"Get her ass jumped or some shit" I said thinking. "Aye catch y'all later ima take her home" polo said waving us off.

"Jada ugly asf she built like a gorilla" Debo said making us all laugh.

"Bruh you hell" ty said. "Ion put my hands on girls and shit but I Shoull will swing on her strong ahh" Debo said.

"Did y'all know bri pregnant" ty said as we pulled up to my crib. "That's why she was crying cuz ian neva seen bri cry" I said.

"Ouuuuuu she think I'm cute she Wanna have sexxx" Debo said nigga is weird.

"What jail they gon have ha in" ty asked lighting a blunt. Ty and Lani have a weird ass relationship be arguing one day then be cool the next.

"In the one I was in when I stole the church money" Debo said.

(Not the church money😭😭😭)

"Nigga you stole church money" I said looking at him with the "nigga what" face.

"Hell yea niggas was struggling I had bought two packs of black and mild and a bag of weed was high all day" Debo said laughing.

"I thought I was going to hell but nigga you going fr" ty said laughing.

"Nahhh you going fr Cuz when we was in school you rode on the back of that nigga wheelchair and broke it" Debo said.

"That bihh was going fast as fuck" ty said laughing. "You talm bout that nigga Arthur wheelchair Bihh had rims and stickers on the bih" I said remembering him.

Hell is hot.....

•Milani•

"What's your name" my roommate asked me. "Milani yours" I said.

So I arrived at the jail a hour ago and they put me in the mental jail. By mental I mean a jail for people who are so called (dangerous).

Gladly I had a cool ass roomate and not some annoying stuck up bitch. "My names star what a are you in her for" she asked me.

"3rd degree assault because someone was talking shit" I said. "Damn I thought you was some stuck up chick ian know you get down like that" she said looking shocked.

"Yea you could say that but what you in her for" I asked. "I killed my step dad because he um-" she said stopping in her sentence.

"It's okay you can talk to me" I said. "My step dad rapped my sister and she killed herself because of it and I killed him my sister was the only thing I had left only person I could rely on and I had lost her" she said.

"I'm sorry" I said "it's okay don't feel bad for me I did it myself" she said. "How long do you got in here" I said.

"5 months more months I been in her for a couple months now" she said. "Oh then we get out at the same time where are you gonna stay after you get out" I asked.

Even this ion like to trust people. Star seem cool ian gon lie.

"I actually don't know but I'll find out" she said. "Since we get out on the same day I'll help you find somewhere to stay" I said.

"Thank you so much" she said hugging me. "No problem" I said. "Cut the chat today is your kitchen day" the guard said.

"Ugh" I said rolling my eyes. "Did you just dis obey me" the guard said slamming me on the ground hard as fuck. "What the fuck" I said tryna get up but her pushed me against the wall choking me.

"Get off her" star said and he punched her making her fall to the ground. "Don't ever disrespect me" he said letting me go.

He got me messed up if he think I'm finna get abused. Cuz I'll air this bitch out.

____________________________________

Is Lani going to be able to survive in jail?🤨

How y'all like star is she cool🤔? Might make her a new character?

Y'all think toosi gon stay loyal?🤔

Feedback?

Follow me

Vote 80+ ❤️

Get my views up

And enjoy 😉