144 The Jilted Second Young Master (17)

Lin Yitian had been sheltered and hidden by his parents since young. Because he had so little contact with the outside world, the things he should know, he didn't know.

Unlike Lin Shenglan, he didn't have any interest in the opposite sex. While Lin Shenglan was already dating women left and right, Lin Yitian focused on reading books and solving formulas. While Lin Shenglan was working out his relationship with Rong Jingfei , Lin Yitian focused on nothing but work.

However, regardless of Lin Yitian's lack of interest, his body was still that of a healthy, adult male. After going through puberty, his voice became deeper, his shoulders grew wider, and his body became taller. The testes would begin to increase testosterone production, which would stimulate the growth of the scrotum and the penis.

Lacking stimulation, Lin Yitian had never even experienced having a 'wet dream' before. The only thing he knew of was that from time to time, after he woke up in the morning, something would change in his lower body, becoming hard and throbbing.

But after taking a cold shower, this uncomfortable feeling would be instantly gone. Lin Yitian did not pay much attention to it.

Now, he wonderingly looked at the white liquid Song Jia told him wasn't pee. He glanced up at her.

"Jia, if this isn't pee, then what is it?"

After all, it came from his thing down there. The only thing Lin Yitian knew that came out of it was pee.

Song Jia didn't know how to answer him. This was just like a young kid raising a question he didn't understand to a teacher. Even though Song Jia had raised a 'son' before, that son never asked her any questions related to the birds and the bees.

"..." Meeting Lin Yitian's curious eyes, Song Jia was stumped.

She had only hurriedly wrapped a towel around herself. Her wet hair was stuck on her cheeks, and the body that was dripping with water was very alluring. When Lin Yitian glanced up at her, this was the beautiful sight that he saw.

Inevitably, the little brother that just vented out stood back up again.

Song Jia hurriedly backed away in fear.

Lin Yitian also moved his eyes to his lower body. He said a bit helplessly, "Jia, I'm feeling uncomfortable again."

In the end, Song Jia thickened her face.

"Then, you take a bath first. Make sure that the water runs cold."

Him getting the flu or whatnot, it didn't matter anymore. She'll just nurse him back to good health!

Song Jia cleaned up the rest of the obscene traces before leaving. She also left a change of clothes for him to wear.

After Lin Yitian finished taking his bath and went out of the bathroom, he saw Song Jia sitting by the bed, wearing a blouse that reached up to her neck and a pair of pajamas that were very loose on her. The clothes she wore were very conservative and suffocating.

Lin Yitian asked very honestly, "Jia, why are you dressed like that?"

Song Jia forced a smile, "No particular reason."

When Lin Yitian started walking towards the bed, Song Jia scrambled backwards and hastily shielded herself with a pillow.

"What are you doing, going towards my bed? You have your own room!"

Lin Yitian stopped walking. "I want to sleep with Jia."

"Why do you want to sleep with me?"

"Because I missed Jia."

Lin Yitian smiled very happily, his eyes curving into crescents. He naturally sat beside her and pulled her stiff body into his embrace.

Seeing his bright and happy smile, Song Jia's heart took a critical hit. Before she could react, he pulled a remote control from out of nowhere and turned off the lights.

Song Jia, "..."

There was a remote control?

As a professional transmigrator from the 23rd century, she really didn't have any face left anymore, ah.

Lin Yitian curled his body around hers, spooning them together. His arms wrapped tight around her waist, not letting her move an inch. He closed his eyes, finding the rhythm of her breath, syncing the beating of his heart with hers. With each deep inhalation, he could smell the flowery fragrance that was somehow an inherent part of her.

Song Jia was uncomfortable for a moment, but the feeling quickly passed. Like her body was already used to his embrace, she started feeling sleepy.

Until Lin Yitian spoke.

"Jia." His voice was hoarse.

"Hm?"

"Jia...I don't feel too good."

He squeezed her gently, causing her to feel his growing erection behind her. Song Jia woke up instantly.

"Jia, I feel uncomfortable, I don't like it."

Song Jia felt as if she had been struck by thunderbolt.

Again? He was aroused again?

As if he was moving by instinct, Lin Yitian started rubbing against her, his erection straining against his pajamas. He was painfully hard, and with Song Jia's body close to him, Lin Yitian found out that couldn't control himself.

Lin Yitian flipped to his back, but his erection pitched a tent under the blanket. He was nearly about to cry. He lifted back the covers and rose from the bed, but his hard member came through the pajama fly.

Glancing back at Song Jia, his expression was full of despair.

Song Jia didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Alright, come here."

Since everything had already escalated up to this point, she just couldn't leave him alone. If he took another cold shower, it would really cause him to become sick.

Lin Yitian came back to the bed, his lips still pursed into a pout. He was clearly the one with the swollen erection, but his expression was still that of someone who had been bullied.

Song Jia cleared her throat and resisted the urge to run away. She remembered that she was someone who had already gone through the vicissitudes of life, having been pressed down several times, so no matter what, teaching this innocent puppy how to masturbate should be an easy thing.

But when she looked down at his little brother, Song Jia suddenly had the urge to flip tables.

What is with these male gods and their giant endowments? This was clearly not a 'little' brother, but a 'big' brother, ah!

As if sensing her resentful gaze, it became even thicker and longer.

Song Jia, "..."

Should she cut it off?