GIFT🙈

Hello guys, Abhi toh Bahut twists and turns aane hai! Wait and watch!!😂❤️ Socho I end it on 'IT WAS ALL SID's dream, like this whole story!' Lmao kiddding😂😂😂😂

So let's start.

Sana and Sid goes home, and Sid sits infront of the TV, when he received a FaceTime from Asim. He opened it and started to talk to Asim, he was smiling and he said you guys were on fire, har jagah SIDNAAZ! Ek baar meri naaz ko bhi dikha do!
Sid ( in his mind, meri naaz!! Zarur NAAZ SIRF SID KI HAI)
Sid- Naaz, oh shit I mean SHEHNAZ!!
Shehnaz came and stood behind Sid keeping her hands around his shoulders and started to talk to Asim.
Asim was so confused, he said what magic happened after I left?
Sana- What magic you are talking about?
Sid- Aa..Asim aur Bata kaisa hai sab?
Asim- Tu kaisi hai Sana!!?
Sana- Kharab!! Meri dress ke saath matching earring dhundh rahi Hun, so its tough ( Sana being all dramatic)
Sid and Asim laughed.
Sana- Tu kab aarha hai bey?
Asim- Bas very soon.
Sid ( in his mind, SIYAPPAA)

Sana then went closer to Sid's cheek and kissed him and said babe I am going to take a bath, bye Asim Abhi tujhe Kal baat karti Hun mai okay?
Sid was all blushy blushy,then Sid told Asim about the memory loss.
Sid- I feel she is like two opposite personalities.
Asim- No Sid, she is the same personality, like before marrying you she was ditto same. If you wouldn't have treated her like that, she would have been behaving the same. She's exactly the old SANA.
Sid hmmed and then said bye and went to his room.
Sana came out in this dress

Sid was so mesmerised by her, he saw her beautiful milky back, and her slender delicate hands with a tinge of beauty tan

Sid was so mesmerised by her, he saw her beautiful milky back, and her slender delicate hands with a tinge of beauty tan. Her hair was open and wet, and was dripping from her hair to her back, while she quickly ran and sat in front of her mirror and started to dry her  hair.
Sid literally layed on the bed and was watching her dry her hair, like when she was moving her hair the little droplets where falling on his face which was driving him crazy.

Sana looked at him with a pout and said, JALDI BHAAG AND CHANGE KARKE AAA!!
Sid quickly ran changed and came out in this.

Sana looked at him with a pout and said, JALDI BHAAG AND CHANGE KARKE AAA!! Sid quickly ran changed and came out in this

Sana smiled and said, uff bebuuu meri hi nazar lag jayegi tujhe!
Sid blushed, while Sana started to do her makeup.
Sid was setting his hair while Sana was curling her hair from below to give that bouncy look.
She had that pinkish glow and a beautiful sheen highlighter on her cheeks, mascara'ed up , and then she took out a dark wine lip colour and applied it on her lips which added fuel to the fire.
Sid was so spell bound to look at her, while she wore her diamond earrings and a diamond pendent.

Sana held his arms and said CHALO WE ARE LATE.
Sid smiled, and opened the car for her! Sana sat in the car and started to play the song 'laemborgini' and like a teenage girl started to dance on the song while Sid was admiring her while driving.
They reached their destination and Sana was about to get out when Sid grabbed her face and planted a bigg peck on her lips, Sana looked at him and said don't worry about the stain, stainfree wali lagayi hai! Sid laughed and helped her to come out.
They intertwined their hands together, and started to move towards the entrance while the media people were going mad by clicking pictures, all both of them could see was flashes!!

They came inside and quickly got busy, Sana went towards her friends and started to talk; while she had lots of problem remembering things. She acted like she remembered but she didn't. Meanwhile sid was busy with some big businessmen. Sana noticed a girl clinging on to Sid, so Sana quickly went their and stood next to Sid holding his hand tightly. The men saw her and couldn't move their eyes from her, this angered Sid. They held her hand and kissed it, then Sid took her hand and started to rub it as if he was trying to remove their touch.
Just then a man gifted him a box, Sid looked at him and said There was no reason for gifts!!
The man whispered, its good for your nights!
Sana tried to listen but couldn't. Sid smiled, while the man said Bhabhiji se dur rakheyga! Sana made a face and went away from there.

While all she could think was of what was in that box ( okay guys, PAUSE. I really wanted to imagine Sana and Sid in this situation but I don't know if anything like this exists, fiction hai toh mazze lo)
She noticed that Sid had left the box on the table so she quickly grabbed it and took it inside the washroom and opened it. It was a beautiful jar in which there were some candy like pills. Sana looked at it and said why would sid hide a candy from me? Wait lemme have 2 of them.
( This was actually, pills to make people 'Horny' like to get into the motion)
Sana ate it and then kept the box inside their car, while Sid saw her coming and asked where did you go?
Sana - Nothing, I am gonna grab a drink.

Sana went and had few non alcoholic drinks, while her team mates were talking to her.
The party was going normally, when suddenly Sana felt a burn inside her. Sana looked at Sid while he was talking to some people smilingly.
Sana bitted her lips and said How irresistible he looks!!! ( guys, NO RELEVANCE WITH THE REALITY ITS SIMPLY FICTION AND FOR FUN)
She went towards him and stood next to him, while he was talking to other people, it was a bit dark so Sana started to move her Hands from the top and reached the bottom and spanked Sid lightly, SID's eyes got widened.
He looked at shehnaz who smiled a bit weirdly.
Sid ignored it and started to talk again, while Sana went to the corner and started to talk to her teammates, while she parted her hair to one side and started to rub her neck sensually, and eyed Sid who was literally staring at her.

Then, Sid went for a drink, so Sana came towards him and said in his ears huskily..BABY let's go home!!!
Sid ke body mei horrhe they 420 ke currents! While Sana went closer and hit her earlobes slightly. Sana then started to rub her legs with his, sid had enough of this tease session, so he pulled Sana inside the washroom and locked it.
Sid- Tumhe ho kya gaya hai?
Sana- PYAAAAR!
Sid- Why are you behaving so weirdly?
Sana- Sshhhh, and then she went on his lips and started to kiss him hard, and was pulling him more inside her face. After a long kiss, Sana pulled his collar and said, TAKE ME HOME, NOOOWWWW!

Sid quickly took her to the car and drove to the house, meanwhile Sana removed her heels and kept her foot on his lap and started to rub it, sid- Sana What is wrong with you? ( he was trying so hard to be a sakt Launda)
Finally they reached home, Sana quickly ran to her room and changed into her hot nightie.
Meanwhile Sid tried to recall what had happened to her, when she came and kept a leg on his stomach.
Sana removed his shirt seductively and started to plant kisses on his bare chest while Sid clutched to her waist.
Sid then remember about the GIFT!
He shouted- DID YOU EAT THE GIFT?
Sana seductively- NO I WILL EAT YOU!!
Sid- I MEAN, DID YOU HAVE WHATEVER WAS IN THE GIFT?
Sana- no baby, I WILL HAVE YOU!
Sid- SANA!
Sana seductively SID!

Sana got on him while he was laying down holding his head, Sana- PYAASI PYAASI MAR JAUNGI, AISE MUJHE AISE TADPA NAA!
AAJA TUJHE HEAVEN DIKHAAAUNGI!
Sid gasped and said FOR SURE YOU HAD THOSE PILLS!
Sana went and started to kiss him while Sid lost all his control and kissed her passionately, then he pulled her down and started to give open mouth kisses to him, he started to lick and bite her neck and her collarbone.
Then Sana smiled and said CLAIM ME YOURS NOW!
Sid remembered that she always said I SAVED MY PRECIOUS THING FOR THE PERSON I LOVED.
Sid nodded a no and sat on the side of the bed.
Sana- Why are you acting like this is for the first time we would be doing? I think I have lost my virginity to you isn't it?

Booooom!!! How was the part? I tried something NEW!
Do vote and comment!!!'