Chapter 17

Xun ming's pov

"Sweetheart" my father smoothly said I furrowed my eyebrows "Yes father" I say as I felt like my father wanted something from me. "Your cousin Wen Lou is staying with us for a week from shancai" my father says.

Wait I have a cousin? "Please take good care of him while me and your mother go to a meeting in bejing" my father hugged me patting me head before I can say anything he and my mother dashes out of the house.

"Young miss Wen Lou is here" Zhou han told me smirking in a micheivious way I shrugged it off and walked in the living room to greet him.

A boy with lonv blonde hair and big brown doe eyes came charging at me causing me to stumble from his weight. "Big cousin it's so nice to see you" Wen Lou intentionally rubbed his head between my breast.

"Hey, stop it!" I pushed him back "Big cousin don't you miss me?" Wen lou asked leaning in to give me a kiss. "Wen lou how old are you again?" I questioned he look at me with heart eyes.

"16 Big cousin" he smiled his hips swaying left and right Zhou han whispered into my ear carefully "Young Miss Wen Lou likes you alot, he wants to become one of your concubines"

My eyes widen isn't this incest!?!

"Big cousin I'm tired from my journey can you show me my room" Wen lou trailed behind me as I pouted we don't have extra rooms so he's sleeping in my room.

But I'm trying to avoid Ying Ying he's been to clingy since the Ya long incident.

Soon Wen Lou follows me in and locks the door I back up slowly "Wen Lou what are yoy doing?" He doesn't speak but he starts to undress himself I quickly cover my eyes.

"Big cousin, this little cousin have missed you so much let me show you" I squeak feeling the familiar soft material of the matress on my back.

"Wen Lou stop or I'll tell Auntie!" I say threatening hin he rolled his eyes as I open mine "auntie is the one who encouraged me to confess to you big Cousin"

I swear when Wen lou leaves I'm going to kill this auntie

"Big cousin Wen lou loves you this much" he says grinding aganist me a huge bludge pressed aganist me know that I look at it Wen lou has slender legs.

"Zhou Han help me!!"God if you manage to help me out of this situation I'll never be ungrateful I look at the ceiling with pity.

"Big cousin Zhou han can't save you from this greedy younger cousin"

The door swnag open and Zhou han pinched Wen lou ear and he just went limp on top of me "Young miss I suggest you leave before Wen lou sees you and gets the wrong Idea" Zhou han gives me a hand and helps me out of the clutches of Wen Lou.

Im back my daisies quarintine had me lazy but i finally get something to continue this book.-Wishful_day