When he hugs You

Your Pov

It's been several weeks since Luka and I confessed to each other. It was one of the most beautiful confessions I've had. And one of the very few for that matter.

Luka has tried his best to be the best he can be for the both of us. It isn't necessary tho. For me, he's perfect just the way he is. I don't need to change anything from his character. Nor from his personality. He wouldn't be the same Luka I fell head over heels for if I did.

Marinette and get friends already know about this. We spilled the beans to Juleka and she told Rose and then one thing led to another and here we are today. Almost everyone in their friend group know about us dating.

I've tried my very best to not get bothered everytime Luka goes out and about when Ladybug and Chat Noir needs him, it gets hard everyday since the villain's are getting stronger and stronger. I wanted him to stop, but I know I couldn't do that. Paris needs him so all I have to do was give support and hope he doesn't get smashed by some boulder he didn't see while jumping.

It was a school day so meaning Luka is at class at the moment. I've mentioned to him before that I was home schooled due to me being a horrible socializer. And because of the fact that im still not fluent enough to enter. I've been thinking about transferring at Françoise Dupont High School in the next semester. Might be fun to make friends even tho I suck at making them.

I head a ping coming from my phone so I decided to check it out. It was a message from Luka.

=

Luka: Hey (Y/N)! Are you free this afternoon? I wanted to go out for some ice cream again after school.

=

I subconsciously smiled. It's been a afternoon thing for us to go get ice cream every after school. You could say it was our way of getting closer. What better way to chill the mood than with ice cream.

=

(Y/N): haha of course. How can I say no to ice cream? After school then? I'll go visit y'all

Luka: That'd be awesome. See you then ♥️

=

My heart suddenly fluttered. With Luka everything just seems so nice and a breeze. It'd be nice if it were just the two of us there like usual but I was thinking of inviting Marinette and her group.

I've suddenly perked an interest of wanting to get to know the others more. I sent a text to Luka and ask him to bring the others with us. He said it was alright. So all I have to do is sit here and wait for after school to come.

=Fast forward to after class because I can lololol=

I go get dressed in my usual outfit and walked all the way to Françoise Dupont High School. It wasn't that far anyways. And this time I didn't get lost.

There was one time when Sabine told me to pick Marinette up from school because it was getting pretty late and she wouldn't want Marinette to be walking all alone. I got lost and tried to Google my way out of it. In the end it was Marinette who found me and I got her home. It was pretty embarrassing because I was lost for Atleast thirty minutes or more.

I got to the school grounds and immediately noticed the odd looking dweeb I now call my boyfriend. A smile was plastered on his face and he came up to me and gave me a heartwarming hug.

Red quickly flushed my cheek as I remembered that there were alot of people nearby. Marinette was at the background snickering with Alya while I look at her with dead fish eyes.

"I missed you." Luka mumbled and I giggled at his response. Drama llama much.

"Haha Luka it's only been like a day." I exclaimed. He shook his head and tighten his hold around me. His face a bit pinkish but nothenless he just hid his face and nuzzled it on my hair as his hands lay gently on me hips. I just decided to give him a hug back.

"Now let's go get some ice cream!" I said.

=

Short chapter I know UwU)~