Episode 2-28: The Second Chance

While in the stadium, Riddle and the others came forward to the headmaster when Crowley was about to disqualify them from this year's Magift tournament.

"Mr. Rosehearts? And you all are..."

"Yes. They are all the victims in the accidents." Riddle informs him.

"Headmaster, as the victims we have a request to ask of you." Trey suggests.

"Could you please refrain from disqualifying Savanaclaw and have them play in the tournament? We know what they did was wrong, but at least give them a second chance. Leona did admit it after all." Glory pleads.

"What is this now? Are you saying...to let them off?" Crowley ask curiously.

"You guys..." Ruggie mutters.

"No, we're not letting them off." Jamil retorts.

"If Savanaclaw doesn't play then we can't get the payback we so crave." Trey explains.

"Eh, eeeehhhhh!?" Ruggie shrills.

"Payback!?" Jack shrieks and Glory let's out a low giggle.

"That's fair enough." Glory accepts shocking both Ruggie and Jack.

"Wha!? Kitten!?"

"Wildcat! Wtf!?"

They both scolded with frowns on their faces before Glory turns to them with a smirk.

"While I do sympathize with you three, but let's not forget about the incident back at the courtyard yesterday." Glory reminds shocking everyone in the stadium as she turns her head to the hyena with a side smile freaking Ruggie out with Leona and Jack turn their heads confused.

"R-Ruggie-senpai?" Jack ask him with a confused look.

"Do I really need to know what you did to her?" Leona ask skeptically.

"Umm well..." Ruggie utters as Glory let's out a soft giggle and folds her arms.

"Do ya really wanna know Leona~?" Glory dares with a smirk. Leona slowly widens his eyes and immediately shoots a death glare at the hyena.

"Ruggie..." Leona growls lowly at Ruggie with the hyena sweatdropping in response.

"Gaahh...." Ruggie was on the edge of his seat when cornered but soon things got worst when a red aura emits from the background when they all turn to see Riddle sending daggers at Ruggie that scares the living shit out of his friends and everybody in the stadium.

"What did you do Ruggie?" Riddle ask with a menacing tone.

"Eek! Riddle calm down!" Cater yelps holding him back.

"Easy there! Riddle! You've just fought Leona!" Trey reminds him. Though fuming, Riddle clench his fists before sighing. Then he takes a moment to calm himself down and cross his arms.

"Personal squabbles involving magic are prohibited on campus." Riddle informs.

"Magical shift is a well respected sport, right?" Trey ask curiously with a sly smirk.

"However, it is also known as a field where you can have an all out magical battle...You know." Trey slyly explains. Glory looked stunned when she sees this side of Trey, but...she enjoys it and smirks.

"So this is a revenge game isn't it? You sly little demon~." Glory remarks slyly intrigued with Trey's hidden sly nature making him chuckle and cross his arms.

"I might be a calm and composed man that everyone sees, but they have to know that I won't hold everything back Gloriane-san. This is a game of Magift after all." Trey informs her with Glory nod and giggles.