Two

Troye Sivan loudly blaring through his headphones, bobbing his head unconsciously to the sick beat, Jeongguk scrolled through his Instagram feed in expectant of a distraction

Troye Sivan loudly blaring through his headphones, bobbing his head unconsciously to the sick beat, Jeongguk scrolled through his Instagram feed in expectant of a distraction. In the confinement of his dorm room, Jeongguk didn't really have anything much to do. Well, except for his math homework that he had abandoned hours ago after realizing he just can't math.

Except for the couple of photos his close friend group had posted which had like 70 likes because they were the so-called unpopular nerds of the school, and posts from the couple of popular kids from school he followed which had a couple hundred likes, his feed was dry. 

He was lazily watching a video when a notification popped up on his screen. He sat right up on his bed, upon seeing that it was a post notification from Taehyung. He quickly tapped it and Taehyung's latest post came into view.

Jeongguk stared wide-eyed at how hot his best friend looked in that picture

Jeongguk stared wide-eyed at how hot his best friend looked in that picture. His thick, powerful eyebrows and those dark eyes radiated dom energy. Jeongguk would be lying if he said he hadn't had late-night fantasies about his best friend. Where he shamelessly touched himself as he thought of everything everything he wanted Taehyung to do to him.

Jeongguk considered Taehyung not only the hottest guy in school but also the hottest guy he had set his eyes on in his whole 17 years of life. Having been friends with him from a young age, by now he was pathetically in love with him.

Taehyung wasn't as muscular as Jeongguk. But he had those veiny arms, long slim fingers, toned chest and a flat stomach, thick thighs and a face that belonged to a greek god. And for a fact that Jeongguk knew Taehyung had a huge dick. Numerous times had he caught sight of an outline of his dick after his football practise. Not that Jeongguk was staring. Of course not. 

But those days he came the hardest, moaning Taehyung's name in ecstacy.

Jeongguk licked his lips as he continued to stare at his best friend's picture. Taehyung was gorgous. Jeongguk wanted to tell him that. But he never did as he was afraid of coming out. Though he knew Taehyung would support him on it, he just wasn't ready. 

Taehyung's siver hair matched him a lot, Jeongguk thought. It was extremely sexy when his hair sticks to his forehead from sweat after football practice. His bandana damped with sweat and beads running down his face was a holy sight. Fuck, the way Jeongguk wanted to see Taehyung on top of him just like that...