124

When William saw that Bella seemed to stop breathing, he set Bella free and only touched her forehead. He looked at Bella with a gentle expression and said, "Bella, do you know? You're so beautiful now! William spoke, his hand was still clinging to Bella's waist.

"Rogue..." Bella yelled angrily with anger hidden in her eyes.  "Bella, I just treat you as rascal!" William laughed and said seriously. Hearing his words, Bella felt even angrier and wanted to push him away.

"Bella, are you sure that you want me to let you go? After I let you go, can you still keep your feet?" William asked evilly. Bella only felt her face reddened and pushed him away fiercely, but she realized that she was really unsteady.  She quickly supported the pool behind her, but there was water in the pool. A skip would make her unsteady.

Bella closed her eyes, thinking that she would fall badly this time. As a result, when she was about to fall, her waist was quickly hooked up, and she held a strong arm tightly in her arms. 

There was a helpless tone from her ears. With her eyes open, she saw that he smiled; "Bella, look you can't leave me, can you?" William was intentional. Bella was a little angry and quickly retreated from his embrace. William didn't continue to force her this time. 

"Honey, I'll put on an apron for you, I need you..." It was as if he was tempted. His tone was ambiguous and begging so that Bella could not refuse him. Does William need her? This was a hint.

Bella's heart trembled slightly. She couldn't help but look at the eyes of William, where there were full of deep indulgence. Bella felt that her heartbeat was behaving a little abnormally, but at the same time, William took the apron around her neck.

She couldn't stand his service and then quickly pulled the apron over and put in on. William was just laughing, not exposing her shyness at the moment, and just saying, "I'll help you tie the strap behind."

Bella was eager to stop blushing and immediately shook her head firmly; "Let me do it myself!" But it was probably because she was too nervous because William stared at her that she can't fasten it.

"Bella, I'll help you!" William turned her around and said dotingly. Then Bella felt her waist tight, the apron was already faster, and William's action was quick. heart was thundering. "Bella, you help me wash the vegetables!" After saying, he walked towards the stove.

The episode just now seemed to have never happened before. Bella calmed down slowly and scolded herself for being tempted by him, but she quickly woke up from it and washed carefully. While William cooking, he looked at Bella who instantly calmed down and felt frustrated.

When would he let this little woman belong to him alone both her body and her heart? Bella only needed to wash the green onions for Williams, so it was finished very quickly. She was surprised when she saw some sweat coming out of William's forehead.

could it be hot beside the cooktop? William unexpectedly was sweating. Bella went out to get some tissues but hesitated when she arrived in the kitchen. Should she wipe for him? The act of wiping his sweet seemed a little too intimate and inappropriate.

Thinking about it, Bella retracted her hand and decided not to rub it. As soon as she had made her decision, she heard William said; "Bella, please wipe my sweat!" His eyes were on the tissues on her hands, and he smiled a little. He had sweated so much just because he was being watched by his beloved woman so that he was a little nervous.

When she heard the request of William saw his sweaty face, Bella made a decision that she opened her hand to wipe his swear. As she got closer, her nose even could smell the scent of William. In her heart, many complicated emotions flashed through her.