Chapter 18: His Rampage

I let out a small sigh, tapping my hand on my desk in Heaven. It's been about two months since Castiel brought me here, and, I'm gonna be honest, I am not liking it here. Every angel I've come in contact with is super oblivious about everything, an asshole, or both, so I can't even have fun with them.

   As far as business goes, though, I've been pretty productive. I've rounded up some rogue angels and brought them back up to Heaven, and I've ganked some demons that have tried to kill us.

   But right now, I've done all of my duties for the day. So I'm just hanging out here, longing to see the Winchesters again. Longing to see my friends again.

   Longing to see Crowley again.

   But my thoughts are interrupted by Castiel bursting into my office.

   I jump, nearly knocking over my cup of (favorite drink) that's on my desk.

   "(Y/N), we've got a problem!" Castiel says hurriedly, rushing up behind my desk, grabbing my hand, and pulling me to my feet.

   "What? What is it?" I ask, panicked.

   "It's Crowley. Him and his demons have been flocking Lebanon over the past few days. They seem to be looking for something, but they're killing people in the process. And Sam and Dean have requested that we help them stop those monsters!" Castiel responds, his blue eyes filled with panic as he releases my hand.

   My heart flutters at the sound of Crowley's name being uttered.

   But I push down the feeling of excitement. We need to get serious. Him and his pawns are killing people. They need to be stopped, regardless of what they're looking for.

   I nod. "Take me to the bunker."

   Castiel grabs my hand again, and my surroundings change from the white room to the oh-so-familiar bunker, where Sam and Dean are looking anxious, sitting at their research table.

   "Thank God you guys came when you did," Sam says hurriedly. "We may have a lead on where Crowley is."

   "The latest murder reports have been towards the heart of the city," Dean states, putting on his jacket and standing up from the chair that he was sitting on. "Come on. We don't have time to lose here."

   Sam gets up from his chair, and the four of us run out to the Impala. I'm stuck in the back with Castiel, while Sam and Dean are living the life of luxury by sitting in the front.

   Dean starts the engine and begins to drive. I get slightly motion-sick at the sudden and extravagant acceleration, but I stifle my feelings of nausea.

   My surroundings pass by in a blur as I think.

   Why would Crowley do this? What lost item would be so important that he had to kill people to find it?

   I expect my opinion of him to rapidly decrease.

   But it doesn't.

   I want him just as much as before.

   After about ten minutes of inwardly scolding myself, Dean suddenly parallel parks the car on the side of the street and gets out, Sam and Castiel following.

   I see through the windshield that they're running towards an attractive man who is hanging out on the sidewalk a little bit away from us.

   That's Crowley.

   I open my car door and fly out of the car, not knowing whether to stab Crowley or hug him once I get there.

   I do get there, and I stop directly next to Dean, trying to conceal my excitement towards seeing the King of Hell.