Wartime Baby (Avengers 2012)

"Oh man...." Y/N whispers out with eyes open wide as he looks out the jet's window and sees a huge beam coming from the Stark Tower into the sky

"Stark, We're on your three, headed northeast." Romanoff announces through her headset

"What? Did you drop the kid off to get drive-through?" Tony starts off,
"Swing up Park. I'm gonna lay'em out for you."

Stark then flies down, causing multiple Chitauri to follow his trail, down to the Main Street. Good idea? Not really.

Back at the jet, Y/N shakes off the nervousness of the destruction currently upon the city and goes onto the gun controls, causing a machine gun to pop out the bottom of the jet.

"Just like a video game..." he whispers as he opens fire, restoring multiple Chitauri in the air as the ship flys up and around to Stark Tower.

They soon reach near the top of the tower and spot Thor and Loki ferociously battle each other.

Clint looks over as he tries to maneuver the ship in front of the two gods,
"Nat?"
"I see them" Natasha then looks back at Y/N,
"You ready?"

Y/N smirks as he tightens his grip on the gun switch,
"Time to tango with the pasty son of a b-"

Loki then aims his scepter and fires a direct shot into  the jet's wing, immediately setting it on fire and sways it in the air.

"Damn it..." Y/N lets out as the ship starts to go out of control, causing Captain America and Titan to reach up and grab the handles above to keep steady.

Clint and Nat do their best to land the jet as smoothly as possible as they maneuver around multiple buildings throughout the occupied city.

They soon skim across the ground as they do a rough and bumpy landing, soon stopping as they slowly impact the side of a building. Clint and Nat undo their seatbelts and headsets, Captain opens the rear ramp and runs out.

Y/N swipes the armor of his chest and makes sure to put his mask illusion over his face.

"I totally could landed this ship better Clint..." Y/N jokes to Barton as they all run out the jet and into the street.

"Woah...." Y/N looks around at all the destruction and this time it hits him that this is no video game. There are no respawns in this reality. Atleast none that he knows of....

"We got to get back up there!" Cap cries out as he leads the team through the city, all four stop as they hear a huge rumble and a shadow cast over them.

The beam lets out more energy as more enemies fly out the portal, but soon a huge armored-up worm like creature flies out with a mighty roar.

"Are my eyes trippin, or did a huge.....armored worm just slither out..." Y/N asks himself as he and the rest of them look in surprise as the Chitauri Leviathan flies right above their heads. They notice that on each side of the creature, more soldiers flies out by ropes into buildings, causing even more destruction.