𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗬𝗡

From: Namir Bowman

Two years and you still holding it down for a nigga.. I just want you to know I'm forever gon love you .. ain't shit changed and I'm forever thankful for you and my daughter, you blessed me with.

I miss you .. but that ain't the reason I'm reaching out. I'm reaching out because I want you to move on Lundyn, I want you to live your life and finally be free of this lifestyle I got you involved in.

Take our daughter and go.. go far away.
Go live your life.. go grow and reach ya full potential. You deserve that, especially after everything I put you through.

From the jail calls, to the shootings.. and even almost losing our baby girl, I'm so sorry. Obviously the sorry might not mean shit but its all I could do right now. If I could go back and do shit different, I would.

I was too caught up in that fast lifestyle, I started to forget about the important things back at home, you and my child. For that I will forever be fucked up.

I don't want you to feel like you gotta stay loyal to me, especially since I'm probably never coming home again.

I want you to live and love, something I couldn't do for you or our child.

Go be somebody, go do better .. cause you are better. I promise you if I ever do see daylight again I'm gon make it right, I'm gon be better and do better. I'm gon give you the love you deserve and I'm gon treat you how you should've been treated from the start.

I learned a long time ago that ain't nobody ever gon be as solid or as real as you. You one of the most thorough chicks I came across in my life. I love you cuhh.. kiss my daughter for me.

Love, Namir.