125

Seeing that Bella refused, William was a little frustrated but proud. Bella's rejection was as expected. He did not know when she had become such a strong girl.

But sometimes, he hoped that Bella wouldn't be strong and stubborn, and occasionally rely on him so that she wouldn't be so tired. "Okay, then you'll do it yourself," William nodded.

He had ostensibly promised that he would not intervene, but he would still use his own methods to help Bella. He had given Tony a chance, but since Tony had not cherished it for the past four years, he had no chance.

Bella did not know what William was thinking. She was still angry that Tony did not want to get a divorce. Seeing that the car had arrived at the home, she immediately opened the door and got off.

"Thank you for sending me back today." Bella's tone was a little cold. When William saw that Bella had no intention of inviting himself to sit, he looked helpless. But when he thought that she was worried about divorce at the moment, he did not bother much.

"Since that, I agreed to the design of the Maple Villa, you have to hurry up. The time is still a year, so you need to speed up!" Bella nodded and said, Don't worry. I'll come back to work tomorrow." Since that she had accepted the job, she would definitely finish it well.

Hearing Bella's answer, William was very satisfied; "Okay, I'll wait for you." William's tone was calm, but Bella felt that she had got some other meaning. After carefully distinguishing, there was nothing, as if it was just her illusion. 

So Bella promised, "Okay, I'll be here tomorrow!" William's eyes lighted up, and then he asked Bella to make her way into the room. William didn't leave until Bella disappeared into the house.

Looking at the empty house, Bella suddenly felt lonely. If she had a child, it would be a lot of fun. Tony did not agree to the divorce. What was he for? She thought that she was useless. She had nothing but this house.

Tony now possessed everything and even got his first love, Vanessa, with a child by his side. Why did he disagree to divorce? Did he still want to tease her feel restless forever?

Bella got angry. As she thought of Tony, a hateful man, she wanted to open his heart to see if it was black. Why did he torture her to such an extent? Suddenly, the phone rang. She took out her phone and saw that it was Tony. 

When she pressed the answer button, her eyes were cold. Tony replied, "Bella, I don't agree to a divorce. Don't waste your time." Did Tony say that she was in vain? Bella only felt incomparable sarcasm. How did he say that was wasting her time?

It was funny. He and Vanessa forced her to divorce before, but now he actually regrets to get a divorce. She really wanted to know what more did Tony want from her. 

"Tony, I don't want to talk nonsense to you. Tell me what you are going to do before you divorce me." Bella questioned her hand with the phone bursting the veins and congestive. "Bella, don't do that." 

Tony's tone was a little guilty, but it made Bella sneered; "I don't want this? Tony, what did you want me to do? I only want to divorce and know where my child was. I don't where my child was. I don't need anything and won't disturb your lives. Otherwise, everyone wouldn't live well.

"Bella, I'm sorry, as long as I don't divorce, I can do anything for you no matter what you want!" Tony's voice was a little hoarse and he said wearily. Bella looked at the screen in disbelief as if she could see Tony's shameless face through the screen.

He even said that he wouldn't get a divorce and he could agree to any request! "Okay, you can promise me anything right? Then I want you to drive Vanessa and the child out of the Grantham's family and even kill them, do you agree?" Bella said coldly, with no choice for negotiation.

Tony was probably shocked. he did not expect Bella could make such a request. he did not say anything for a long time. Just as Bella prepared to hang up, he said, "Bella when did you become like this?" Bella sneered coldly. It was because of Tony and Vanessa.

"Since that, you can't do that, don't make any promises to me. Besides, I won't believe you now. There's no need for us to talk anymore. Let's see you in court next time!" Bella hung up and did not care what Tony wanted to say.

Tony refused to give up and made many phone calls. Bella just looked at the phone without answering, and finally, put Tony's number into the blacklist. "Bella..." Tony muttered in pain.

Looking at the rejected call, he realized that Bella no longer belonged to him. Tony's words made Bella feel disgusted. She did not expect that Tony became so disgusted. he actually had no right to ask her how she became like this.

Probably Tony was nothing but an enemy in her heart. After hanging up, she was just disgusted for a while, and then she didn't feel anything. Since she had invited lawyer Wang to resolve the divorce, there was no need for her to continue worrying about the divorce.

Therefore, she did not want to have any further connections with Tony. She used to be silly and waste all her time and money on him. And now, even for a second, she didn't want to throw herself into Tony's affairs. 

She heated a bottle of milk for herself, and then went to bed after drinking. She had to take good care of her health. After she found her child, she still had to take care of him. For a while, she fell asleep. 

She didn't know how long she had slept. She suddenly saw that her child was waving at her; "Mommy, Mommy, come find me. I want Mommy..." Bella tried to chase the child, but she could not. "Child..." She suddenly woke up, sat up on the bed, and breathed heavily. After waking up, she realized it was just a dream.