Chapter 119- The Prince Is Very Sick (43)

He smiled. "What are you afraid of?"

He asked as he wrapped her tightly and hugged her.

"Hug me."

Su Yan obediently hugged his neck.

She was tightly wrapped and her entire head was wrapped under the cloak.

When her eyes lit up again, the two had already arrived at the dormitory.

Her wet clothes were taken off cleanly, then she was wrapped up by a bedsheet. Then he grabbed the clean brocade next to them and wrapped her up in another layer.

After they finished, she was thrown onto the bed.

The doors and windows were all closed, and the bed curtains were pulled down.

She blinked and fell to the bed with only her head exposed.

The sound of rain became very weak, and the irritability in her heart also weakened a lot.

Xuanyuan Yonghao even carried the quilt in his arms.

He said nothing more, just hugging her quietly.

Su Yan was originally wondering what he wanted to do, but he didn't say anything.

She was very tired and weak, so she fell asleep after a short while.

She laid in his arms honestly, her head close to his chest.

Her lips were slightly opened as she fell into a deep sleep.

Xuanyuan Yonghao never looked away from the person in his arms.

Wait until it is confirmed that she is asleep.

Then he slowly loosened his hold on her, got up, and left.

Walking to the door of the room, his indifferent voice sounded out.

"Nan Tang."

A respectful voice came.

"Your Highness. "

"Go check what happened to Su Yan before she entered the palace."

"Yes."

Nan Tang quickly left.

The rain kept pouring down.

It's getting dark.

Xuanyuan Yonghao stood at the door of the room. Because of the weather, the expression on his face couldn't be seen.

··········

At another extravagant palace residence.

Xuanyuan Yonglin held a letterhead in his hand, and next to him was a strangely dressed man with a pale and grim face.

Opposite of Xuanyuan Yonglin, a guard knelt down.

After a long time, the guard spoke out.

"Your Highness, after you left, the maid Su Yan was taken into the bedroom by the third prince."

Xuanyuan Yonglin's face quickly flashed with shrewdness.

"Oh? I didn't expect that this Su Yan had this capability."

Some time ago, the scout said that Su Yan had an ambiguous relationship with the third prince.

Originally, he was doubtful.

Now it seems that Su Yan really has some skills, being able to steal the third prince's heart.

All along, he underestimated her.

He tapped the armrest with his fingertips, his face unpredictable.

After a long time, the strangely dressed man who was standing next to him suddenly said, "Your Highness seems to have some concerns."

Xuanyuan Yonglin recovered and laughed, but there was a deep tone in his words.

"Half a year ago, this maidservant named Su Yan came to this palace and predicted several major events one after another, letting this prince perform well in front of father emperor.

But after that... she told this prince that the road to ascending the throne, the biggest stumbling block is the second prince, but the unremarkable third prince.

She also said that the third prince became the emperor of this country."

The thought of the matter made Xuanyuan Yonglin have an ugly expression.

The strangely dressed man narrowed his eyes and asked hoarsely, "Does Your Highness believe it?"

"Well, this prince naturally doesn't believe it! But, she said before that there were a few important things that this prince has to guard against and sent someone. I carefully investigated the third prince, but found nothing."

The man in strange clothing said, "This is a good thing, Your Highness."

Xuanyuan Yonglin didn't think so.

"Good thing? This prince doesn't think so."