red sky at night shepherds flash light

YOUR POV
as per usual i had no idea how long i'd been asleep, but even i was surprised to be woken up at 2:49pm. like that's a shit ton of sleep, enough to impress even me, someone who's slept for pretty much a whole 24 hours before. if it wasn't for my phone constantly alarming me for the past 10 minuets that someone or multiple were ringing me i probably wouldn't have woken up. the squeaking sound leaking from my phone was doing my head in so like the wonderful human being i am i decided to answer.
"and who do i owe the pleasure to this glorious afternoon?"
"one, stop being sarcastic y/n, two it's Mikey"
"oh hi mikes wassup" i mustered out still half asleep. "well we've all finished college so we were wondering if we could come round?"
"when you say we, who do you mean" i pinched the bridge of my nose and squished my eyelids as tight shut as they would possibly go to prevent a headache from forming so early into my awakening.
"me, Ray, Gerard and Frank obviously. who the fuck else would i be talking about"
"i dont fucking know do i? might've bumped into Johnny Depp and felt like bringing him"
"haha very funny y/n, we'll be there in roughly 20 mins"
"aight, let yourselves in as per usual" and with that the call was ended. great. i now have to peel myself out of my bed, make myself presentable and socialise with people. yes they may be my four favourite people in the world however i was still extremely tired and i didn't feel like allowing them in my house whilst i was asleep.

due to the silence in my house i'd assumed my mum had gone to work. consequently that gave me an excuse to blast whatever music i wanted to throughout my house. the only album that could possibly energise me right now is Nothing Is True & Everything Is Possible by Enter Shikari, it had to be the new love of my life if i do say so myself. i opened up spotify, connected my phone to the Alexa and put the album on shuffle. one last groan escaped from my lips before i dragged myself out of bed and into my bathroom to do the usual waking up things. after i'd washed my face, brushed my teeth etc etc i walked ever so slightly faster into my room still rubbing the dust out of the corner of my eyes. once my eyes found the strength to fully open i found myself standing infront of my wardrobe. i grabbed the most comfy item of clothing i owned being a massively oversized Drop Dead hoodie and grabbed the chequered trousers from the previous night off my floor. i reached over to my bed, grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

just before the sofa had a chance to swallow me whole i walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a pack of fags off of the counter, pulled out an individual cigarette and lit it up. the burning smoke grabbing hold of my lungs and throat. enter shikari's music is just top quality for smoking too so that just made the 'first fag of the day' experience even better. i continued to let the nicotine engulf me before stubbing it out, getting a carton of orange juice out of the fridge and chugging all of the orange liquid consequently giving myself a very attractive orange juice mustache. i pulled my hood up over my head and trudged over to the sofa before collapsing into the soft, supporting fabric.

i could've easily fallen back to sleep at this point if it wasn't for my front door flying open and a heard of buffaloes rampaging into my house. oh. never mind. it was just Ray, Mikey, Frank and Gerard. "honey i'm home!" Gerard bellowed clearly not noticing me slumped down into my sofa. i coughed attempting to get their attention. it didn't work. i coughed again. still didn't work. instead i pulled out my phone and opened up my messages to gee "sofa twatface". as soon as he'd opened the message i had four tall, sleep deprived humans bundling themselves onto my sofa which wasn't exactly big enough for 5 fully grown people. "fucking watch it jesus christ" i wiggled around stick in between the arm rest and gerard. he just smiled at me and ruffled my hair "fuck off" i exclaimed batting his hand away. "i hope you realise you woke me up so you're gonna have to deal with a royaly pissed off  y/n for a while"
"that's not our fault you're a lazy fucker" Ray piped up. there wasn't near enough energy to respond verbally so they all just received a very impressive middle finger.  that was until i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, i unlocked my phone to see a message from Frank saying "however homeless you look right now, you still look cute". god damn this boy. was he trying to make me fall for him or something?? again, instead of replying i just carries myself and my annoyance over to Frank and plonked myself down on his lap, burying my face in his neck and placing his arms around me. he was used to this kind of shit by now from me.

Frank's POV
as y/n placed himself onto my lap and buried his face into my neck i felt a small smile begin to form on his lips. despite my arms being semi forcefully wrapped around him, i tugged my grip pulling him ever so tightly closer towards me. "god can you two just get a room already" Gerard piped up. i just rolled my eyes at him. i was certain they could all tell how i felt about y/n, i mean i wasn't exactly trying to hide it from anyone was i? "however much i love giving you hugs y/n, your knees kinda digging into my rib and it really hurts" not a second later he'd repositioned himself, now laid across me, Mikey and a smother of Ray, his head in my lap. "so then what do i per the pleasure of you lot's company" y/n said, his mouth curling up into a small smile afterwards. "just bored that's all" Mikey replied, not too long after Gerard piped up with "and Frank here wouldn't fucking shut up worrying about you not answering your phone so we thought it'd shut him up" if it wasn't for the human currently laid on me i would've happily stood up and punched him right in the face. "awwwww" y/n muttered, smiling up at me, his face all squished.

TIME SKIP, Franks POV
it was later in the evening at this point, around 8pm ish, the other guys had only just left resulting in just me and y/n sat on his sofa. most people probably wouldn't find an 18 year old who looked homeless, who was stuffing his face with popcorn and watching cartoons (Phineas and Ferb to be exact) that attractive, but i did. i haven't felt this at peace with myself in a long time, but since i've known y/n everything's just been better. now yes contemplating asking someone out after only knowing them a month or so may seem crazy to some however people in fan fics get with people after only days of knowing them so i can't be that crazy can i? "hey y/n?"
"yeah Frankie" he mumbled through a mouth of popcorn
"you know you came round last night, and then we agreed to go on another date at some point?" this seemed to draw his attention causing him to stop eating and turn to face me.
"yeah?" he questioned, his face slowly turning into one of confusion
"well, uh, fuck, right okay, i was wondering whether you uh i guess wanted to be my boyfriend?" i looked down into my lap scratching my neck. at least that's the hard part over and done with. "are you being serious?"
"yeah, why wouldn't i be y/n"
"i dunno could be some sort of sick joke init"
"i can assure you it isn't, sooo"
"well i guess i could be your boyfriend i mean you're alright i guess" he laid back on the sofa and turned his head to face me
"you're such an idiot you know that don't you?" i laughed "yeah well i'm your idiot now aren't i so don't complain"

AN- i'm so sorry that ending was so awkward phahaha ummm yeah. i've got two like plot points that i wanna add in so i kinda just wanted to get this part over and done with without making it shit so ummmm yeah hope you all enjoyed that however awkward it was ummm i'm gonna try get my college course finished soon cause it's gotta be in my june 4th anyways so once that's done i can put more time into this so yeah!!!
hope everyone's doing okay and all that jazz :)

~

🍄🌸 don't forget to comment and vote! all interactions are very very appreciated! 🌸🍄