..eleven..

"Put your head on my shoulder."

"Just follow them, we'll sneak in the way they did." Y/n smirked to Miles before going invisible.

The two teens followed the groups of spiders all the way into the room where the collider was being activated.

Y/n hung onto the side of the circular wall and silently watched. Peter was now in the clutches of Doc Ock, who was flinging him around as he tried to put the chip into the collider. Under them, The rest of the spiders were fighting off scientists along with Scorpion and the franken guy.

"Uh, sunflower? Should we intervene?" Miles whispered.

"Wait a second. Part of being a spider is showing up at the best time and making the best quips." Y/n whispered back. She continued to watch silently.

"Three..." she crouched low and narrowed her eyes.

"Two." Bracing herself for the jump, she watched as Doc asked Peter B for his last words.

"Now!" She whispered, webbing across the circular area. Still invisible, she lached onto one of Doc's tendrils. She grabbed the one that was closest to Peter's face and used it to smack Doc in the face. Miles, who was also still invisible, caught her, slamming her into the wall.

Y/n shot a web into the wall, and Miles followed suit. Pushing off of that wall, the two simultaneously went visible and delivered a kick to Doc's face.

"Woah! Miles? You can do it on command now?" Peter exclaimed, breaking from Doc's hold.

The three perched on the side of the wall while the other spiders cheered at their arrival.

"Yep! Y/n taught me on the way here!" Miles said.

Peter put a hand on both their shoulders.

"I love you two, and I'm so proud of you! Do I want more kids?" He yelled.

"Thanks Da- I mean Peter!" Y/n stammered. Peter placed both his hands on y/n's shoulders.

"You can call me dad, y/n. I'll never resent that title." Y/n smiled under her mask.

"Oh come on, we still have bad guys to fight, don't make me cry now." She joked, just as she said that, Doc sent a tendril her way.

Swinging up on it, y/n ran at her uppercutting her and swinging away before she could retaliate.

"Doc I know you love seeing me so much! But I think our frequent meetings have to stop!" Y/n teased, running circles around Doc. Suddenly the beam of energy in the middle of the room began to grow a vibrant color and spazz with violent energy.

"That doesn't look good!" Miles yelled.

Suddenly buildings and cars and vehicles began flying through the large room. Y/n jumped and rolled through the oncoming matter.

"As much as I'm enjoying the exorcise, this shouldn't be happening!" Y/n yelled to Miles, Peter, and Gwen as she approached them. Perching with them on the edge of the machine she looked back to see Doc Ock holding a semi truck in with her tendrils.

"Duck!" She said, her spidey senses tingling.

"Miles!" She yelled, propelling upwards.
"Swing me!"

"You got it sunflower!" Miles chuckled and wrapped a web around her legs, swinging her wright into Doc. Y/n landed a good kick to her face, Miles following, then Gwen, then finally Peter.