1

You laid down in the middle of your bed naked, fresh out of the shower, you spread your legs wide; you started to play with your clit with one hand, with the other one you squeeze your right boob tightly.

You made sure you were wet and ready for him once he gets home.

When you felt your juices go down your thighs you took your phone and took a picture of your wet pussy to send it to him.

Within a couple of seconds, he answered.

<Jungkook: I'm almost there hot stuff>

You smiled, you bite your lip in anticipation, you had been deprived of his dick for two weeks and were impatient to feel him.

You heard the door opening, you made sure to be in a hot position for him to see you. You heard how he threw his baggage somewhere and how he ran upstairs to where you were.

The door swung open abruptly, you looked at him biting your lower lip.

He groaned when he saw you, he desperately took all his clothes off, in a blink, he was hovering above you.

He smirked at you inches away from your face, he took his fingers to your folds to feel how wet you were for him already. He moaned when he notices your juices dripping down on your thighs.

He doesn't waste any more time, he slams his dick into you, you scream pleasured at his roughness.

"I'm home kitten" he groans in your ear.

He doesn't give you time to adjust, he slams himself into you insanely fast.

"Daddy!" you scream pleasured.

"I've missed this pussy" he whispers in your ear while slapping your clit.

You are a moaning mess, you missed him, not just his dick but him in general.

You hold on tight to his shoulders, he moves a little bit to hit your spot perfectly.

"Daddy!" you moan loud.

You were sure the neighbors could hear you but neither of you cared.

He was taking you into cloud nine, the knot in your belly gets tighter with every thrust, you already forgot your name, the only thing you can moan is his.

"Who are you?" he asks you.

"I-I'm Daddy's little toy," you said repeating how he called you the first time the beast got out in him.

"That's right," he says pleasured at your submissive state.

"Who's the only one that can be in this pussy?"

"You, Daddy" You moan loud.

Jungkook leans down, he attacks your neck with wet kisses making sure to mark you all over where people could see.

After all, he was possessive over you.

"Da-daddy I'm cumming," You tell him.

"Cum on daddy's dick kitten" he orders.

You squirm under him as you reach your high, he smirks at your state.

He doesn't stop nor slow down, he pounds into you harder making you scream louder, your last orgasm made you more sensitive to his stimulations, you quickly cum again but you never stop him, you love the way he can last long no matter how tight you pussy gets over his dick.

You grip his dick tightly with your walls making him groan.

"Imma fill you up" he announces.

You cum one more time at the same time as him, you feel how his hot liquid goes into you, you enjoy the sensation with your eyes clothes.

He gets out of you after he's sure he left his liquids in you.

You both knew you weren't going to get pregnant because you took birth control but the truth is that he would love to get you impregnated with his seed one of these days.

That would make clear to everyone that you were his and only his.

He laid down next to you, once he was comfortable he pulled you over him so you are hovering him, once you were over him he gripped your left ass cheek tightly while he slapped the other one making you moan softly.

"You took my dick so well babe"

You rested your head on his chest while you tried to catch your breath.

Daddy is back, and he's not leaving for a while. You smile at the thought.

You both stay in that position for a couple of hours before you stand up to prepare something for both of you to eat.

You stand up ready to put a long T-shirt on but Jungkook stops you.

"You know I hate it when you wear clothes at home" he whispers seductively in your ear.

He gives your ass a good squeeze before you leave the room, naked.

Jungkook always made sure that the curtains were all closed so you could walk like that freely.

He loved every aspect of you, you were his downfall, the only one that makes him behave like this, the only one that can turn him on by just walking with sweat pants and a long T-shirt.

Just the fact of your existence was enough for him to go crazy.

You were his drug, the only woman that existed in his world.

He walked to the kitchen just to find you cooking his favorite food, his gaze was on your lower back, your ass was screaming for his attention and he was gladly going to answer the call.

He walked behind you, he back hugged, he felt your naked ass have contact with his bare skin, he got turned on by that but his hunger for real food was strong as well.

He was going to eat you out after he was done eating the pork belly you were preparing especially for him.

=========

A/N- Welcome to the first chapter!🎉

This story does have a storyline, is not all just smut but it's a +21, we all are here for the smut aren't we? 😂😅

I hope you all are liking the story, thank you for reading.

I love you all!💜