Chapter 12

Chapter 12- Sport Festival: Obstacle Course

"Please don't get hurt you two," Inko said as you and Izuku grabbed your bags and were ready to go

"Please don't get hurt you two," Inko said as you and Izuku grabbed your bags and were ready to go. Days went by faster and the sports festival is finally here.
"We won't," Izuku said. You hummed in response and fixed your tie.

"Do your best you guys," Inko smiled. You two smiled back and were off.
"Bye mom!"
"Bye Inko!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw man, I was really hoping to wear my costume," Ashido whined as you and Ojiro put your things in your guys locker.
"Well it's a good thing because we want it to make it fair for others right?" He considered.
"That is fair, not everyone was lucky to be in the hero course remember? Just as long as we work hard, we'll soon wear costumes after graduating" You said. Mina thought and smiled, her cheeks a little pinker.

"You're right (Y/N), let's give it our best!" She fist pumped the air. You smiled and walked over to sit and wait.
"Midoriya," you looked up to see Shoto looking at Izuku.
"From looking at things objectively, it's clear that I'm stronger than you," he said in a monotone voice, though there was an emotion you didn't know.

"Yeah... I guess" Izuku looked down saddened. You felt bad for your friend.
"But, Allmight has his eyes on you doesn't he?" He asked. You suddenly remembered.
'I never told Izuku about me knowing about him and Allmight, and no one else knows,' you furrowed your eyebrows as Izuku froze a little.

"Todoroki I-"
"I'm not going to pry it off of you, but do know that I'll beat you," He stared blankly at Izuku, who's eyes widen. You were about to speak up until he turned to you.
"And (L/N), just because you're known as the dragon hero doesn't mean you're above me in strength, you're hiding something from us and I'll throw you off the hero name," You looked at him, your hind legs sparkled with purple electricity at him saying 'hero'.

"I'm not a hero..." you mumbled.
"And you may be stronger, but that doesn't mean we won't give it our best, I may not want to be a hero, but everyone else does, and they'll do their best to make it to the top," you said sternly, motioning to everyone in the room. They were silent as you and Todoroki stared at each other. Until Kirishima put a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey (Y/N), let's not try and pick fights before the festival starts," he reasoned, which made you let out a breathe of relief.
'What am I doing?' You thought as Present mic was heard from the speakers.

"Hey there listeners!! The sports festival is about to begin, get ready!!!" He yelled out. You jumped and clutched your chest.
"Odin's beard that was loud," you wheezed.

"Look alive everyone! Let's go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey everyone!! Welcome to the annual UA sports festival!! Are you ready?!!" The crowd cheered on as from Izuku's home. Inko looked on.
"Come on Izuku, (Y/N)" she said.
"Now, introducing the class that faced on a villain attack, and holding in a certain famous hero, Class 1-A!!" You all soon walked out and you were a little overwhelmed by the many humans that were watching.