Prank Wars (1)

Requested by @MariieAgron25 💜

"Hey y'all is Mariie and I'm back with another banger." You spoke into the camera you had set up in the bathroom. "I'm going to do a prank on Melo today, because y'all have been begging me to do one."

You looked down at your phone reading a message from Melo.  "Oh y'all that was him so I gotta make this fast. So I've been ignoring him all day, making it seem like I was mad. So, what I'm gonna be doing is having this." She picked up a blow up dummy from off the ground. "And I'm gonna be in the bed with it to make it seem like I'm, you know, doing the do with somebody else. I have a camera set up outside in the hall so you can see his reactions before he comes in."

You quickly ran into your shared bedroom, setting the camera up where they could see the bed and the door. You put some clothes on top of the camera in hopes to hide it a bit. Placing the dummy in the bed, you climbed on top of it pulling the blanket over yourself. You heard the door downstairs slam and him yell for you. Shortly after his footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs.

You winked at the camera before fake moaning loudly, occasionally cursing, while pretending to ride the dummy.

Melo's eyebrows scrunched as he heard the noises coming from his room. Not seeing the camera he stopped in front of it making faces to see if his ears were deceiving him or if his girlfriend was actually cheating on him. He didn't wanna be impulsive, you could just be pleasuring yourself.

Realizing he still hadn't came in the room yet, you decided to amp it up a bit. Bouncing a little harder to make the bed squeak and the head board hit the wall occasionally. You also said the second random name that came to mind. Which happened to be his best friend's. You tried to suppress a giggle because you almost said Melo's name, fucking up the prank.

Melo held his head to the door, looking into the hidden camera without even noticing. He was too hyped up.

"Did she just say, Eli? Oh, hell naw."
Busting through the door, Melo couldn't believe his eyes. His girlfriend was fucking another nigga in his home. He rushed over to you pulling you off the bed aggressively making you fall. He started to swing, but quickly stopped once he noticed it was a blow up doll.

You belted out a laugh watching his face turn red. He threw the dummy in the air. "Mariie what the fuck?" He yelled. You held your stomach trying to hold back the laughter. "It's a prank, baby." You pointed to the camera you had hidden under some clothes.

He smacked his lips. "Man that shit not funny." He rushes out the room. You quickly grabbed his arm, stopping him in front of the other camera. "Baby, I'm sorry." You puckered you're lips, wanting a kiss but he only brought his cheek to them.

"Girl, don't play like that. I almost caught a case today."

🥴
I miss my baby w. waves
Y'all like the new imagines cover?🧐
-xoxo, Retro