Family Reunion

Requested by @Jaliyah109

"Lamelo are you sure you wanna come?" You watched him getting ready, rubbing lotion on his body. "It's not too late to back out."

"Jaliyah, baby I'm sure." He laughed.

"Alright, don't say that I didn't warn you."

Today was your family's family reunion. They planned a big ass cookout in the park.

You slipped up telling Melo and insisted that he go, but you were a little skeptical about it. You know how your family was, they were honestly a lot to deal with and something was bound to go down. But hey, they say if they still like you after spending time with your family then that's the one for you.

Hopping out of his G Wagon, you made your way hand in hand to the table your parents sat at. You squeezed his hand tightly nervous because they've never met him before.

"Hey mama, hey daddy." You walked up to them kissing them on their cheeks. "Hey, baby girl."

"Who this white boy?" Your dad blurted our looking at Melo inquisitively, making him laugh. Your dad never was not one to say the first thing that came to his mind.

"Vincent!" Your mom smacked him on the shoulder. "I'm sorry sweetie." She looked at Melo reassuringly.

"This is LaMelo, my boyfriend, Melo this is my parents." He bent down hugging your mom, and did the lil guy hand shake with your dad. "Wow Melo you're so tall! I've heard a lot about you come on get some to eat." Your mother, waved you guys over to the food. You both fixed your plates and sat with your parents.

"You like white boys?" Your little cousin sat and did that little weird stare at Lamelo. You know when kids stare with their mouth open and seem to not blink?

 You know when kids stare with their mouth open and seem to not blink?

Yeah that one.

"He's not white, Keisha gone somewhere with all that staring." You laughed shooing her off.

"I'm so sorry." I looked at him. "You good, Melo love the kids." He laughed before he shoved a fork full of Mac & cheese in his mouth. "This shit good as F-." You hit his leg to stopping him from cursing.

"Daddy, can you pass me the salt?"

Your mouth dropped as both your dad and Lamelo reached for the salt. The look on your Dad's face was priceless ass he stared at Melo, who was turning red. He quickly pulled his hand away, getting up to throw his plate away. "I think I'm finna go play basketball with them, it was nice meeting you." He jumped up, running towards the court.

You awkwardly got up and made your way, speaking to the rest of your family members. Enjoying the vibes. "You know yo cousin, man man out of jail right?" Your grandma spilt the tea. "Chile, I can't stand that boy."

"Oh, when he got out?"

"Yesterday, he over thea playing on them courts."

Your eyes widen. Man Man was a hot head, who loved basketball and hated losing. If he was playing against Melo there was no way this was going to end right. Man Man would shoot this bitch up!

"They fighting!" One of your cousins yelled.

Quickly getting up almost all your family, including you, ran towards the basketball court. Watching, Melo and Man-Man were fist fighting. Surprisingly Melo was giving him that work.

"Damn Jaliyah, ya lil white boy got hands." Your older cousin laughed.

Why does everybody think he's white?

"He ain't white, I can tell when they got a little nigga in em. And that right there is a half nigga." Your Uncle spoke.

After a while, your dad and some uncles broke up the fight.

You walked over to Melo who sat on the bleachers. You grabbed his face and kissed him on his lips. "You okay pooh?"

"Yeah, he barely touched me." He laughed. "I would've warned you about him but I didn't know he was out."

"You good, I just hope this don't make your family not like me. But that nigga was trying me up."

You laughed, " nobody like man man ass, you good. If anything you earned respect."

A few minutes had passed before gun shots rang out.

"MAN MAN GOT A GUN!" Somebody yelled.

Everyone took off running. Your family was crazy.

vote, share, comment!
I had too much fun writing this!
Request an imagine under the '???' chapter.
- xoxo retro