2

You wake up ready to go to your classes at university, you were so close to graduating you couldn't fool around anymore.

You were two years younger than Jungkook, when you first met him you thought that would be a problem knowing he preferred older than him, turns out he liked as soon as he saw you, he didn't care your age.

Before you walk out of the house you say.

"I'm leaving Jungkook, I'll see you in a couple of hours"

"Wait!" he runs downstairs.

"What is it?" you tilt your head.

He pulls you closer to him, he inspects your neck that is been covered by your hoodie, he quickly takes his lips to your throat and starts to suck hard on it making sure to leave hickeys were everyone could see.

You didn't mind, sure it was a "slut" thing but it was your man who gave them to you and you knew he would be in peace once he sees you leave with his marks visible on you.

He smirks once he's done marking you, you give him a peck before you leave, he slaps your ass when you turn around, you turn your head to wink at him while biting your lip.

He was going to punish you later for teasing him like that and you knew it, that's why you did it.

When it comes to his dick you were the biggest slut ever, his dick first your rights second.

You arrived at your classes a little early so you just sat there thinking about Jungkook.

"Ew!" The slut of the class said while looking at your throat. "You are such a slut"

"I'm a slut just for ONE man, I'm not desperate like you to get dick, I already get it every night" you smirk. "My pussy is so good I can catch a man, not like you that every man just has a one-night stand with you"

"H-how dares you?!" she squeals in indignation.

You shrug and answer. "You started it bitch"

She raises her hand to slap you but a large, veiny hand grabs her arm aggressively.

A veiny hand you knew so well.

"How dare you to raise your hand to my princess?" Jungkook asked mad.

"Jungkook!" you called happily.

You both knew you were more than capable of defending yourself but he couldn't tolerate seeing bitches treat you like that.

"Jungkook," the bitch said nervously. "What do you mean your princess? Am I not anything to you?" she asks with a fake sad voice.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I've never talked to you so shut the fuck up"

Jungkook graduated two years ago, you met him in your first year. Jungkook still holds the title as the hottest guy on campus in every girl's memory in your class.

"But we met at that party..." she trails off.

You remember that party perfectly, that was the party where Jungkook had a jealousy rage over you, you guys weren't dating at the time so you were flirting with guys trying to get a boyfriend; you didn't know he was interested, you thought he only saw you as a friend; after he punched the guy that was making his move on you he sat you on his lap in the middle of the living room and started to make out with you.

That's how you knew he was the one.

"Oh, you mean the party when I made out the entire time with my kitten here present?" he puts his arm over your shoulders.

You smile proudly of your man.

The bitch scoffs before leaving.

You turn around to kiss your boyfriend.

"What are you doing here?" you ask him curiously.

"I wanted to see you, that's my excuse" you giggle. "I'll be waiting for you to take you home"

You leave a peck on his lips before the class starts and he needs to leave.

He was there because he couldn't be home alone, he left the classroom and went outside the building, he sat on a bench on the perfect spot to look at you the entire class.

He faked read a book so no one would bother him, but all his attention was on you.

You paid attention to the class but did notice that your man was looking at you.

You look down at your book but turn your head enough for Jungkook to be the only one to see you bite your lip seductively.

You are so getting punished after this.

"Remember to turn in all missing work in order to graduate class, for the ones of you that make it, the graduating is in a month" All the students nodded at the teacher's words. "You are dismissed"

You stand up and are one of the first students to leave.

You get out of the building, you find Jungkook leaning on a tree waiting for you.

You walk to him happily, you hug him.

"I can't wait to get home" he whispered in your ear. "You have been a bad kitten today" he bites your earlobe.

You get slightly wet at this, he drags you to his car, he impatiently drives back home.

========

Any thoughts on the story?

I hope you all are liking the body.

I love you all!

Bye-bye!