127

The nanny didn't notice the expression of Bella and looked at Liam in the little bed. "Liam doesn't look like her mother, but she should look like his father. In fact, what the nanny wanted to say was that Liam and Bella looked a little more similar. When she saw Bella, she thought she was the mother of the child.

 After all, Liam's eyebrows were really similar to Bella's. Bella suddenly thought of the woman she met at the entrance of the villa. She had been thinking about what kind of man could match such a woman.

But if the man was William, it would be okay. So would that woman be Liam's mother? She remembered the strange look of security in her mind. So she thought it was very likely. The security guard had seen her, seeing her frequently come and go to William's home. He might have misunderstood. So he revealed a strange expression when he looked at Liam's biological mother.

Bella's feeling was even more complicated. If the fact was the same as her guess, then what did William think? The child's mother came to his house. How did he react? She could not help but think that Toni cried and find her last time. When she was drunk, she said that the person William loved was Liam's mother. 

Liam's mother was just that woman! She felt her heart cold and wanted to walk outside. At this moment, Liam woke up. "Mommy..." The little guy couldn't believe it. He rubbed his eyes, made sure that Bella was still there and immediately laughed. Bella kept a stiff body. Liam had his mother. Shouldn't he call her mother?

Carrying Liam, she was not willing to let the child down, so she did not leave immediately. But since he had his own mother, he couldn't even call her mother anymore. After all, she was just an outsider. "Liam, you can't call me Mom.  You can only call my aunt..." Bella corrected.

hearing Bella's words, Liam's puzzled eyes frowned. " "Mommy!" Liam's eyes widened as he watched Bella entangle for a long time. In the end, he refused to give up and called Bella's mother. "It's Aunty!" Bella wanted to avoid misunderstanding, so she continued to change his words.

It was only obvious that it had no effect at all for Liam. "Mommy!" The child's eyes were filled with perseverance. he did not care about Bella's entangled gaze at all and continued to call her mommy. 

"Mommy, Mommy..."

"Liam is only willing to call Miss Bella's mother!" The nanny said with a smile. She wanted to dress Liam, but Liam refused and looked at Bella. "Mommy, wear it!" The little guy pulled his clothes in one hand and wanted to pass it to Bella. Bella took the clothes in his hand with a smile. Why did this child glue her?

"Okay, I'll wear it for you!" Bella took the clothes and put them on for Liam. There was a warm feeling flowing through her heart. The feeling of holding Liam gave her a sense of long-lost stability. 'Liam still has the most affinity with Miss Bella." The nanny sighed as she watched Liam's obedient behavior in Bella's arms. You have to know that Liam is afraid of strangers, and even he rejected her as a long-time caretaker. But in front of Bella, he was exactly like a good baby. 

"Is that true?" Bella looked at Liam and found that the little child attached to her, whose eyes were like the child in her dream. Mommy, Mommy! Bella trembled and tightened her hand hugging Liam. "Miss Bella, please help me to see Liam. I'll go to get some milk for Liam." The nanny said to Bella. Bella regained her senses and agreed to the nanny's request; "Okay, go, I'll watch Liam."

Bella lowered her head and look at Liam. This child was related to her. When she saw his anticipation, she could not reject him. Did he just call her mother? There was a ripple in Bella's heart and she felt friendlier towards the child. Liam looked around but did not notice William. With a small hand waving, he wanted to walk outside; "Father, father..."

It turned out that he wanted to go find his father, but William was not at home. Bella lowered her head and aid to Liam; "Dad is not at home right now. We're here to wait for Daddy to come back, okay?" It was just that Liam didn't seem to believe it. He still pointed out with his little hand and shouted at his father.

Bella had no choice but to carry him in the direction of his finger until they arrived at William's room. Bella wouldn't want to go in. She was an outsider, and it was not good to go without permission from William. But...

Liam shouted as he pushed the door in William's room. When he realized that there was no one inside, he stopped shouting. "Look, Father isn't here now. Liam, let's go out, okay?" Bella said as she looked at Liam. 

She did not want to stay in William's room. She planned to take Liam away. She did not expect that Liam's eyes were attracted by the toys underground and he did not want to leave. There was no choice but to leave. 

There was no choice but to leave. "Mommy, playing!" Liam said excitedly as he held the toy in his hand. Bella sat down and played with Liam. Suddenly, her gaze fell on the picture of the nightstand. There was actually a picture of her. it should have been a few years old. She could see that she was still very young at that time. There was a smile on her face.

Why did Liam have her picture, which was so many years ago? Bella's heart was like a stone falling in her heart, causing ripples in it. Could it be that Liam had already known her? But why was she not impressed? Liam pulled Bella's dress and said, "Mommy, play..." 

Liam's call made her look back, but the doubts in her heart could not be let down anymore. However, since Liam's mother had been here, shouldn't such photos be here? Bella put Liam on the floor and let him play, while she went to the bedside table and took the picture from the frame.

Her relationship with William had not improved to such an extent. Bella was about to suppress something in her heart and wanted to take the picture back as if nothing had happened, but it was found by Liam. 'Mommy..." Liam called her.

Bella was a little helpless as if no matter how she taught Liam, Liam would not change his words. When they were in the hospital last time, Liam had to change his words because his stared at him. But the next time they met, Liam still called Bella mother.