100K Read Thank You Short Story: Chapter 2

Warning: Smut ahead.

Jimin’s POV

I was woken up when I felt something wet on my neck and opened my eyes.

Somehow along the day, I managed to pull Jungkook towards the bed and prevented myself from being taken by the alpha the whole day while being pinned on the wall.

I looked around the dark room and glanced to the clock by the nightstand. It's still midnight. We were both still naked under the cover and I realized that Jungkook was hugging me tight in his arms, as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. I thought he was in need for me again but then I heard him sob.

"Jungkook?" I croaked out worriedly, and his head snapped up to look at me.

"Jimin," he sobbed sadly, and I felt my heart shattered seeing his tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt? Was it the suppressant?" I asked quickly, trying to sit up, ignoring my sore body and engulfed him in my arms. I rubbed his bare back with one hand while I ran my fingers through his hair with the other. His cries got harsher and I was worried that something was really wrong with him somewhere.

I looked around for my phone to ask for help with Jungkook still in my embrace, but paused when I heard his voice. I quickly turned my attention to the alpha to see him already searching for my eyes.

"What's that?" I spoke out in whisper, placing my palm on his cheeks softly, asking him to repeat his words since I failed to catch up on it the first time.

"I'm sorry. I hurt you again," he said with regret heavy in his voice, his hands trailed on the bruises that were starting to show themselves on my body.

I was silenced by his apology and felt tears pricked my eyes.

"Oh Jungkook, did you push me away all this while so that you won't hurt me again?" I cupped his cheek again with both hands this time and pulled his face to look at me.

He nodded with a small sad pout and I almost cooed at his cute face but managed to stop myself. It's not proper to coo at his cute face when he was sincerely regretting about hurting me because of his rut.

"You're not hurting me, Jungkook" I told him, with a genuine smile on my face.

"No, look at the bruises on your body. They got to be hurt," he denied - still cutely, with the pout and glossy eyes - and I engulfed him in my arms instantly to prevent him from seeing my smile.

"I'm not. In fact, I hurt more when you pushed me away, Jungkook" I kissed his temple and pulled his face to face me before wiping his tears from his cheeks. I left small kisses to his overall face, until I smelled his scent getting stronger again.

I pulled away, searching for his eyes, and he looked at me with troubled face, not wanting to hurt me.

I smiled softly and decided to take control of the situation and pushed him down to the bed. Straddling the alpha, I leaned down and started leaving small kisses to his jaws, neck, collarbones and trailed down to his stomach, and down to his member.

Jungkook was still afraid to make his move, thus I proceeded to take things in my hands. Quite literally.

He gasped as I started to pump his member in my hands, and threw his head into the pillow when I licked his tip, sucking his precum away. As he hardened in my mouth, I took the time to pleasure him and bobbed my head following his thrusts into my mouth.

"Jimin - nngh!"

He came straight into my throat and I tried to take all of him but still, a few drips fell from my mouth due to the large amount of the white substance.

Wiping the excess from my mouth, I got up and kissed him deep, letting him have a taste of his own while started pumping his member again, making him hard enough to be inside me again.

Sitting up and placing his member under me, I pushed the tip slowly, breathing heavily at the intrusion to my hole. Keeping my eyes on Jungkook, I saw him returned my stare with almost the same amount of wildness in his eyes as he had in the beginning of his rut earlier.

Knowing that he was trying to resist his wolf, I slammed myself down forcefully on his member, making both of us moaned loudly at the shocking pleasure that erupted inside our lower abdomen.

I plopped my body to clash chests with the alpha under me, while still rolling my hips to please his member. Jungkook's grip on my hips tightened, but he stopped himself from pushing me down to make him feel better.

"It's okay, just take me. I'm okay, alpha. I'm all yours," leaving small bites to his neck, I kept on whispering comforting words so that Jungkook will be encouraged to take over me again.

"Jimin," he grunted, pushing myself down to meet his member, and I moaned heavily.

"Yes, my alpha. I'm here, all yours" I whispered out in between moans, gripping on his shoulders tight. I felt him buckled his hips higher to satisfy himself, and I found myself fully surrendering to him.

And in a split second, I was turned and caged, the alpha hovering over me with him violently thrusting inside my hole.

I moaned and screamed his name loudly, wanting to give myself up to him, letting Jungkook did everything he wanted, just to show how much I love him.

"I love you, Jungkook. I love you," I whispered as he rammed inside me for the last time, unloading all he had deep inside me.

Worn out, I breathed heavily and winced a little as Jungkook pulled out, briefly cleaning us and wrapped both our bodies with the blanket that managed to escape the bed earlier.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much, Jimin" I heard Jungkook replied, and found myself falling deep into slumber with a smile on my face. Inside Jungkook's arms.